FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Invention Of Lying

medesignz
new Ricky Gervais film...

watch the trailer now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s75DGU10Yjg
blk3
I've seen the trailer. The idea or premise is good. I think it might have been much better if a different actor is the lead, just my opinion.
georgeodowd
blk3 wrote:
I've seen the trailer. The idea or premise is good. I think it might have been much better if a different actor is the lead, just my opinion.

Heathen!
Haha, just kidding...
Actually the only reason I would even consider seeing this movie is because of Ricky Gervais. He is a mad comedy genius, and my hero. Very Happy

I'm going to go see it at the first showing this Friday. Can't wait!
Vladalf
Seems quite interesting, tough I don't like trailers with that kind of announcer. I'll look for it, thanks for the post!
~Vlad
tchaunt
I agree with you Vladalf; for some reason, announcers like that are not very effective for me.

I sort of wish that someone else had the lead role...I just don't really like Ricky Gervais. At least the concept for the movie is pretty good, though. I'm thinking about going to see it with my friends. That is, if I have any money left at that point.
medesignz
Has anyone seen it yet? Twisted Evil
brokenadvice
I really want to see this film, but one thing is keeping me back: Ricky Gervais' voice. I find it quite irritating and I don't know if I can sit through the whole thing.
georgeodowd
gasp! Have any of you guys seen The Office? (the real one)
Ricky Gervais is comedy genius! I'm going to side with P. G. Wodehouse on this one - Americans just aren't funny.
medesignz
Americans arent funny? I think The Office was influenced by many American shows..
desonium
Funny trailer Cool
It looks a good movie to me. Maybe I gonna watch it when i have time. Cool
pscompanies
Anyone who's seen it has any kind of comments or reviews?
Enterprise
I heard all the humor fell flat. I thought it'd be really good but all the reviews were so negative I never did see it. Shame, really.
ato784
Enterprise wrote:
I heard all the humor fell flat. I thought it'd be really good but all the reviews were so negative I never did see it. Shame, really.

Crying or Very sad I was hoping that it was going to be a good movie, since i did not hear anything about it, but now after what Enterprise said that really is a shame. I wonder why all the humor fell flat?