FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The closest thing to you?

speeDemon
Which electronic gadget is closest to you? (except your laptop/PC)
TomS
speeDemon wrote:
Which electronic gadget is closest to you? (except your laptop/PC)

My phone. Then my Midi-mixer. Then my stereo.
pampoon
The closest would be my iPhone, and then my TV.
Vrythramax
Moved to Hardware and Electronics.
joostvane
My new Digital TV set, with all the movies I can rent on it, etc etc.
Jaan
external audio interface, external hard drives, external speakers, digital piano, midi controllers, bed xD... you can guess how my days are spent
TomS
Jaan wrote:
external audio interface, external hard drives, external speakers, digital piano, midi controllers, bed xD... you can guess how my days are spent

Your bed is an electronic gadget? Laughing

What kind of midi controller are you using? I guess you use it for producing, since you have a piano?
william
Besides computer components, right now the closest electronic gadget to me is my cell phone.
[FuN]goku
My Mobile.
Parkour_Jarrod
Video Camera, Mobile, Speakers, TV, DVD player, Bass Guitar & AMP, Lamp, Digital Camera, PS2, MP3 player, Alarm/iPod dock, Calculator, Another Mobile Very Happy Very Happy
crimson_aria
aside from my computer? hmm, i guess, the closest electronic gadget to me is my mobile phone. it acts as my security banket. i can't live the house without it (and it should be fully charged). i know i'll need it to contact someone in case of emergency.

ah, and yes, calculator. at first it's all about school but later on i find myself bringing it even though i'm not going to school. XD
speeDemon
looks like most of you are answering mobile phone/cell phone..
[FuN]goku
Right now, My alarm clock, tv and fan.
weableandbob
Ipod or TV
ForceRun
Phone, Zen, then Desktop
misterXY
tie between tv and cell
Tphilakone
My phone and my pda
Marcuzzo
Cellphone, Cisco Voip phone and a analog 56k to dial into routers
aningbo
my cellphone that would be.

i'm staying in the hostel and i cant have many gadgets...

if i had some xray lens glasses which can see through objects, that would be my favourite and closest Twisted Evil
rammy
Galaxy S4 is my closest electronic gadget. I like it very much it is best smart phone for using VoIP services, Skype and SIP.
william
Whoa, a blast from the past. The closest gadget to me is either my PowerA MOGA or an Arduino Uno.
codegeek
My phone, of course. She's sorta old, but I love her. Wouldn't be able to survive a single day without my dear old phone. Very Happy
sysna
My phone, and as i have two phones my android one is closer to me compared to windows phone one because i use the android one (Nexus 4) for playing and web surfing too but the windows one (Lumia 520) i use it only for usual calls and messages.
TheGremlyn
Probably my iPad... then my phone. Got my modem and WiFi router on the other room. XBOX 360 controller. Then my TV/XBOX 360/Wii. So many electronics!
grofet
My mobile phone is the closest electronic stuff beside my laptop here. I'm used to carry the mobile phone outside my house. In my house i usually lay it down in some place far from me to reduce the negative effect of mobile phone radiation. I have bad feeling with mobile phone radiation effect so i just use my mobile phone rarely. I do not want to be sick caused by to many radiation from my mobile phone.
astrobyte
my phone, then my smartwatch and then my laptop
jajarvin
When I am shaving my electric shaver is located quite close to me.
_Uncatty
My lamp, then speakers, then USB hard drive, then my router, then my modem, then a detachable cordless phone, then a printer, then a camera battery charger (Nikon) then... OK, you get the idea, right?
jestoy0514
Cellphone for me.
Marcuzzo
I'm at the office now so, laptop, keyboard, mouse, cell + docking, external monitor, usb hub, powerbank, headset.

almost quittin-time Dancing