FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did I create a domain too soon?

classicevony
I requested a free domain but I do not have a website to put on it yet, I did it cos I thought that i'd not lose points til i actually created a website to go in it.

I realise now that of course a website has been created and I have started to lose points cos the domain has been created. it's now up to me what I put on to it.

Can I get the site removed and then re apply for the domain when I have created the pages on my PC?

Thanks
mOrpheuS
classicevony wrote:
Can I get the site removed and then re apply for the domain when I have created the pages on my PC?

Depending on how long you think it'll take you to have your website ready - you could do that.

Or you could realize that it only takes one good post to keep your website alive for 5 days (and that we give you a good grace period before it ever comes to deletion or yor site), and not worry about it. Wink
classicevony
Yeah but I have got tangled up in other things so it may not be for a while that I get to build it. How can I delete the domain?
Neilos
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-7.html

Is the forum topic you should post in to request deletion!

But I'm sure if the admins see it in here then they'll delete it for you if it's what u want.

Neilos