FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kicked out ...

deanhills
I've just subscribed to ADHL Internet services at home with 4MBps and that is pretty awesome coming from a dial-up before. I'm not sure whether this could be a factor, but last night and today I have been kicked out of Frihost ever so often. It is a complete kick out, i.e. I need to log in again. This is different from before (when I had dial-up) when I have had incidences of having been kicked out, but remained logged in, and then could not get back in. Posting has been OK in the last couple of weeks with dial-up, although slow of course. But there has been no kick outs. The kick outs restarted last night and perhaps the ADHL has nothing to do with it, maybe it is the same reason as when I was using dial-up.

Wonder what the reason is for it? I'm back to copying my postings before I submit them. Just in case I get kicked out again.
Bondings
When logging in, do you use the "keep logged in" option?

Also (although I doubt it will work), maybe try to clear your cookies (only the ones from Frihost.com are needed). This might help.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
When logging in, do you use the "keep logged in" option?

Also (although I doubt it will work), maybe try to clear your cookies (only the ones from Frihost.com are needed). This might help.
Tonight was really weird. I got kicked out even before I started. I could see my name at the bottom of the screen as being logged in, but had to log in a number of times before I was really logged in. All my cookies have been removed. I have not tried the "keep logged in" option yet. Will try this if I should be kicked out again during this session ... Smile

Note at the end of my session: the above was a one-off event, posting was in good shape afterwards thanks! Cool Smile
Bondings
It could be that you lose your session for some reason. The "keep logged in" option should fix that problem in most cases, I think.