FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Entertainment, Services and Information Portal

Do you like it ?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

esiportal
ESI Portal - http://www.esiportal.110mb.com - is your safe place in an unsafe world !

This Website is build to solve problems while you surf the web, search informations but you don"t know type relevant keywords or you can find out information but it pick up your time that you can use this time to solve other problems. You can also use online dictionaries, translators to translate a word(s) which you would like to know when you view informations on any page of website which we provided and real-time o'clocks to you haven't miss your dates.

If you would like to view other content in Vietnamese language, please click on Vietnamese link. This directory have other services and information completely. So you should be interest about this point.

More, we also have some free online services powered by our partners.
Ghost Rider103
It's a little bit plain looking in my opinion.

It's really just text laid out. Their is no design aspect to it really.

If you want your website to look attractive, then I really suggest getting a new design. If you aren't experienced in design yourself, I recommend looking for a professional design company, or even possibly a freelancer.

Good luck.
joostvane
I have to agree its a bit bad looking, but you can find very much information down there. With some cooler design, the website would look awesome.