FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Michael Jackson

medesignz
Conflicting news but he's in LA hospital not doing too good... any thoughts? Sad
lagoon
Nope, the LA Times and New York Times have both confirmed it, so he's dead.
SpellcasterDX
CNN also confirmed it eventually so it's official. How sad. I loved his music. I fully believe no one will ever replace him as the king of pop. It's too bad...he didn't come up with any new material in my time. All we have is his old stuff. Which is good of course, and I'll continue to listen to it.

My mom is also a little sad. She was a pretty big fan and she was waiting for him to release some new stuff.

RIP.
spinout
on the news - he is dead! May his next life be longer!
desonium
He really was a good artist.
It's a shame that he died that young Crying or Very sad
lethaltriad
RIP Michael Jackson! the king of pop and one of the most influential people in the music industry worldwide! You'll be missed
Haywire
IMO, people used to insult him a lot, not everyone's upset, kinda weird
D5DXAX
I read that Jacko died as a muslim , Is it true ?
Piucca
Rest in peace!
Denvis
Let the Jackson legacy live on forever. Rest in peace you legend.

Before he died though, I’ve heard there were roughly 90ish songs he made before he died. Is this true?
GNDHBK
I know he will be missed I just hope tha this children will be took care of and not just left for whoever I am sure they are having a real tough time of this ordeal.
medesignz
D5DXAX wrote:
I read that Jacko died as a muslim , Is it true ?

Not too sure, but I dont think so... He would have been buried by now if he was
lethaltriad
I'm just glad also that the boy that acused him of molesting him, confessed that he lied about it all
stel4e
Rest In Peace King of Pop!!! I loved him so much.... I wasn't thinking about him for a long time, just when I heard the news about his dead... I felt so sad.... I can't explain... I'm still in sad mood listening to his songs... He does not have one piece weak... all of his songs are so great.... my heart still hurts...
Such innocent and kind man.... why did he have to face all the bad things that happened to him....
paskifire
Rest in peace mj, wherever you are, do good music there and have fun. We love you man. Please relay this message to our creator there. "Please grant our wish, world peace".
BROCK22
you guys think neverland will open to the public like graceland?
gverutes
No because where it is located in Santa Barbara it is very tough to access (in the hills). Also, the residents in Santa Inez would never allow it to happen -- they don't want crazy tourists lining down the street to come in -- like what is going on right now Smile
Lucy
RIP Michael Jackson, and right before his come back tour. atleast he will be remembered as the king of pop
Enterprise
I'm really sad he died, but in a way, I am glad that it has raised general respect for him, because let's face it, he was treated like a joke after all the scandal. I love his music and hope that future generations will remember him for that and that alone. To forget all the other stuff, and focus on the King of Pop, because that's what he was, pure and simple.
invisable125
No one can beat the king of pop for... propably being the best at pop music. There are rumors he is still alive and runnning away for his own safety due to his diary being found saying so but it isnt official. I just hope if micheal jackson is alive that he comes back to please the world again!
8166UY
I think he's pretty darn dead. His body had to endure a lot and it's a shame it had to be like this. I also think he cannot be thrown from his king-title since the emerging of the internet hyping one artist, and thus being in one or two genres, isn't enoegh anymore to move that many people as Michael could in his era, no matter how good they will be.
amperx
may he rest in peace, and yeah hell never loose the king title to anyone
scary
R.I.P., Jacko, I'll see you in heaven when I come...
Veteran
HAVE ALL THE POSTERS OF HIM SINCE I WAS 5 Wink
spinout
hm, headlines say that he is frozen in a basement... any thoughts??
Ben_Carrington
What an amazing dancer !
Pogona
RIP Jackson .. he was good
JinTenshi
Michael was my childhood idol. I can remember myself wanting to watch him on TV all the time. Super cool dance moves. Flashy clothes. Shining spotlights. Effects. Stuff. The crowd going wild. It's just an amazing experience even if I'm not there experiencing his concert first hand. Michael rest in peace. He's an inspiration for us all, great entertainer, probably one of the best. =)
bocha
I like "Black or White"
JinTenshi
You shouldn't just like Black or White. There's so many other meaningful titles and songs! You can't just pinpoint one favourite like that really. :p Billy Jean, Do You Remember, Dangerous, They Don't Care About Us, oh my god. Just remembering all these hit songs back then is nostalgic. Why did he have to go, I haven't had enough yet. "Don't stop till you get enough". ):
PartyPros
I am sincerely going to miss Michael. Although many people frowned upon him due to accusations placed against him, i believe he was a very talented musician, and will live on in the hearts of many.

Thriller is my favorite song by far, by the way. Smile
igorflysta
PartyPros wrote:
I am sincerely going to miss Michael. Although many people frowned upon him due to accusations placed against him, i believe he was a very talented musician, and will live on in the hearts of many.

yes, he was the best
igorflysta
PartyPros wrote:

I like most of this songs, but mainly from Jasksons
guth75
I was never really a fan of him, but I do listen to him now and then, I can't believe how popular he got!

I have heard of Thriller the most. When he died, it was impossible to not find something about him on the news, websites, even google.
biljap
I am big fan of Michael Jackson and I miss him so much.
Whenever I feel sad his songs or just his smile makes me feel much better. I could never thank him enough for that. Crying or Very sad