FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ZuneHD

Asap170
Their is going to be a new mp3 player coming out here in September I think... The ZuneHD is a Microsoft product. It will have 1080p out put to a TV. Wireless internet running Windows Internet Explorer with touch screen compatablities. It is said to have that they are going to have the new NVIDIA Tegra Chip inside. It also has HD Radio. And I think I heard that there will be Windows Live Messenger Application on the ZuneHD. It probrally will range from $240-$280.

LINK: http://www.zune.net/en-us/mp3players/zunehd/default.htm

I am totally excited for this new product! What are your thoughts?
bigt
Asap170 wrote:
Their is going to be a new mp3 player coming out here in September I think... The ZuneHD is a Microsoft product. It will have 1080p out put to a TV. Wireless internet running Windows Internet Explorer with touch screen compatablities. It is said to have that they are going to have the new NVIDIA Tegra Chip inside. It also has HD Radio. And I think I heard that there will be Windows Live Messenger Application on the ZuneHD. It probrally will range from $240-$280.

LINK: http://www.zune.net/en-us/mp3players/zunehd/default.htm

I am totally excited for this new product! What are your thoughts?

I've been hearing about the ZuneHD. It sounds pretty cool. I need to get a hold of one and try it out.
weableandbob
Might finally be worth getting instead of an iPod, but I've never been very trusting of microsoft's product quality.
snowboardalliance
I like my Zune 80, but I'm not sure what I want next (really want to upgrade after 2 years). I may look into the Zune HD, but I'm strongly considering Cowon. The A3 looks awesome (800x480 resolution!), but the Q5W looks even better with wireless internet and the same huge resolution. Although it appears as if all of these devices use the Windows Mobile OS just like the Zune HD, but I think it would still be good. But hey, I'll wait until it gets closer to christmas to decide if I want one of those or a new cell phone.
Jean-Clod
It won't ship outside US for a while... lucky yankees! Laughing
ForceRun
It is a really cool idea, lets just see if it pans out we need some kind of competion for Apple in the MP3 player market.

http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-insider/8300-12519_7-49.html?keyword=Zune+HD
erlendhg
Well, it sound really cool, but I hardly think I will get one. First of all, because I've already got an mp3 player, and I don't have money to spend on another one. And secondly, because I think the Zune player is not available in my country. Could that be right?
eday2010
erlendhg wrote:
And secondly, because I think the Zune player is not available in my country. Could that be right?

That is true. It's only available in the US right now. That annoys me because I want one very much, but cannot buy one in Canada unless I order online and have it shipped here. That will make it expensive with the shipping and customs charges. I can wait for it though. Evenutally if it doesn't come here, I'll probably order one online. It's just too cool to pass up for me.