FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost deletion due to lack of posts

Asap170
Well I got an e-mail because I haven't been posting lately, which I haven't, but it said it was my second warning. I only received 1 warning never received a first warning... So I don't know what happened, but if it is frihost's problem then I wish to receive 3 Points. Not be rude, but I forgot about this so... Yea....Hope I don't seem greedy, but if you guys say it something on my end I apologize and will try to keep posting.
Bondings
Asap170 wrote:
Well I got an e-mail because I haven't been posting lately, which I haven't, but it said it was my second warning. I only received 1 warning never received a first warning... So I don't know what happened, but if it is frihost's problem then I wish to receive 3 Points. Not be rude, but I forgot about this so... Yea....Hope I don't seem greedy, but if you guys say it something on my end I apologize and will try to keep posting.

There are 2 warnings that are sent at -5 and -10 points. It could be that an email wasn't sent to the email problems on the server a few days ago.