FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New iPod versatility

Tony The Tiger
I feel that I am one of the few old school people carrying four devices (iPod Classic, Motorola RAZR, Garmin Nuvi 200, and Canon Powershot TX-1), plus a 2007 laptop. I am sort of waiting for the iPhone to have better camera capability and more storage. I carry the iPod classic because I carry over 90GB of music and don't like dealing with playlists. I am hoping the iPhone gets up to 100GB or so in future models and that the camera becomes more powerful and sophisticated. I see that the new camera has vidoe capabilities. It is still not a match for my Powershot TX-1, but it is getting better. I am getting close to satisfied with the iPhone, but still feel that maybe a generation or two from now, I will be better able to eliminate extra devices.
brokenadvice
The iPhone's camera is much better than the competition, mainly because of the manual touch to focus. I still will not get an iPhone until AT&T is no longer the sole service provider for it. I am pretty much with you with the devices though; Tom Tom One, iPod Touch, Some LG flip phone from a few years ago, and a cheap no name camera which takes decent pictures.
Asap170
Psh the ZuneHD is going to kick Apple's butts.
Jaan
i'm on a 2006 dell m90 laptop and still use some old dynaudio speakers and my 1st gen ipod nano Razz

"If it's not broken, don't fix it" - anonymouse
Tony The Tiger
brokenadvice wrote:
The iPhone's camera is much better than the competition, mainly because of the manual touch to focus. I still will not get an iPhone until AT&T is no longer the sole service provider for it. I am pretty much with you with the devices though; Tom Tom One, iPod Touch, Some LG flip phone from a few years ago, and a cheap no name camera which takes decent pictures.

When you say that the iPhone's camera is much better than the competition's, are you refering to Palm and Blackberry or regular cellphones or what? I am not quite sure how to read that. Do you mean that of all the smart phones, it has one of the leading cameras? I assume this is what you mean, but I am not so sure.