FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Studio ghibli

Suchiya
I love studio ghibli I personally love my neighbour totoro but I want to know your favourites Smile
ato784
Personally I think all of the movies made by studio Ghibli are Awesome!

I have seen these:
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Grave of the Fireflies
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Porco Rosso
Pom Poko
Whisper of the Heart
Princess Mononoke
My Neighbors the Yamadas
Spirited Away
The Cat Returns
Howl's Moving Castle

My neighbors the yamadas and pom poko, are the only ones that I did not like. I really don't have a favorite between the remaining ones.
ponda
I love so many of their movies. Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Nausicaa, Princess Monoke...I can't wait for Ponyo to come out!! My fav character are all the ones from Princess Monoke and Kiki's Delivery Service.
RubySlasher
Watched them all, and... Howl's Moving Castle is my absolute favorite.
I really connected to the main characters well.
Mikerawr
I have seen, Porco Rosso, Kiki's Delivery Service, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.
Now i really want to see The Cat Returns but i'm a little low on the cash to buy it.

From what i've seen, i can say that Studio Ghibli have done a really good job in both their animation and their story lines. I would be more then happy to buy every movie by Studio Ghibli, even if i didn't like the particular movie just to complete the set. =P
ato784
I saw a preview of the movie Ponyo at a theater today! ...and I don't know what to think... It almost looks like another my neighbor torrorto (forgive my spelling of the name), which I did not particularly care for.

I wish that they would come out with another Princess mononokem but alas Sad
j00gotpwnd
I found out that Howl's Moving Castle was actually a novel. I loved the movie, so when I found out it was originally a book, I had to check it out. Anyway I have seen quite a few movies from Studio Ghibli. The first was Spirited Away, which actually got me into anime! What was the last movie that they did?
ato784
Quote:
I found out that Howl's Moving Castle was actually a novel

wow I did not know that. Have you read/bought it yet?