FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transformer Revenge of the Fallen

Zaini711
Just watch Transformer Revenge of the Fallen......

AWESOME !!!! More action, nearly 3 hours of action pack. Need to watch it a few time to catch all the details especially the fighting sequence autobots and decepticon...

Well worth it...

If you only can watch 1 movie this year... this is THE MOVIE !!!!!
lethaltriad
Its opening for us tomorrow but I doubt i'll make it opening week. Way too much people are gonna be there. Definately gonna watch it though, if I can i'll try to see its twice. 3 hours though? wow thats a bit long but i'm sure well worth sitting through all that action.
crimson_aria
It's out on theatres here today! but i don't think i can watch it yet, probably this weekend. i'm so excited.
r4inm4ker
It's an awesome VFX movie definitely! lots lots and lots of robots & explosion and fast-paced actions. But don't expect too much story though.. I suggest switch off your brain and then enjoy it, because if you think too much about the plot, it just doesn't make any sense, lol. But it's a worthy movie to watch from the vfx alone.
Haywire
I saw it in IMAX....holy sh** man, it was awesome, you'd feel the vibrations when somthing blows up, and its fun watching optimus prime kick ass :p
xevar25
I watched it in the cinema though I almost fell asleep when I was tired of walking alone from our school to our house which is my daily activity. xD
simonwest80
Terrible movie - great effects but that really is it.

Over and hour too long, my childhood memories have been destroyed by this tripe. Could someone lend Steven Spielberg a script writer or 2 as all the films he has been involved in recently are seriously lacking in the most important thing in cinema - THE STORY LINE!!
Radar
Zaini711 wrote:

That's a pretty big call. I don't know. Some friends of mine were going to watch this the other day, but I opted out. Haven't seen the first one either, because - and maybe everyone else will radically disagree with this simplistic thinking - it's a movie about giant robots turning into cars...I mean, to be fair, I went, looked it up, found out the plot, the premise, actors, etc. But still don't think it's a film I could sit through. I'm a great science-fiction nerd, but the idea just seems like something that I can't swallow.

Apologies to all those who clearly love it. Just giving my opinion.
Denvis
Radar wrote:
Zaini711 wrote:

That's a pretty big call. I don't know. Some friends of mine were going to watch this the other day, but I opted out. Haven't seen the first one either, because - and maybe everyone else will radically disagree with this simplistic thinking - it's a movie about giant robots turning into cars...I mean, to be fair, I went, looked it up, found out the plot, the premise, actors, etc. But still don't think it's a film I could sit through. I'm a great science-fiction nerd, but the idea just seems like something that I can't swallow.

Apologies to all those who clearly love it. Just giving my opinion.

I haven’t seen the first one either, I’m not into these sort of movies, robots n' all but as I walked out of the cinema I thought, hey that wasn't bad. I wouldn't say “If you only can watch 1 movie this year... this is THE MOVIE" either. Transformers II was a good movie.
blk3
It doesn't seem to be that great a movie. I think its all eye candy like the first one. I've watched the first so I can expect lots of VFX and thin plot on this one.
driftingfe3s
simonwest80 wrote:
Terrible movie - great effects but that really is it.

Over and hour too long, my childhood memories have been destroyed by this tripe. Could someone lend Steven Spielberg a script writer or 2 as all the films he has been involved in recently are seriously lacking in the most important thing in cinema - THE STORY LINE!!

Haha, I totally agree. It was all pretty much eye candy - from the nice effects to the slow motion running scenes with Megan Fox.
PleoMaster
it was an awesome moviee probebly gnna be one of the top 10 of this year, i went to the opening viewing of it. the movie was deffinitly a 10/10.

i suggest everyone to watch this in cinema before its off!
paskifire
definitely a great movie. But there's a part that i can't believe what's happening. Yet I'm drooling because of the effects.. 9.5/10
_AVG_
Well, although I'm not a fan of Transformers, I must say, the second one seems better than the first at least ...

The effects are amazing but I think that the story could have been better.

If compared to the television anime series I would rate the movies under par. I would watch the TV series anyday over the movies.
binsmyth
There is only one reason to go and see the transformer movie and I don't have to tell to anyone what is that. I don't like these kinds of movie much but I can watch any kind of movie if I get started.
Crazy_Canuck
I thought the movie was too long, and when they were transforming, it almost made me sick to my stomach (must be getting old!). However, I did like it better than the first one.
fsal54
I already watched it and its pretty good one ...liked it Smile
desonium
I have not seen the movie yet, but I gonna watch it soon with my little brother Cool