FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bejewelled Twist

lethaltriad
Just wondering what are everyone thoughts on this version compared to part 1 and 2. I was skeptical at first trying it out because I really wasn't sure how they could have made this addicting game even better. The twist feature is really useful, especially so that there wont be any parts of the game where you get stuck again. Also the bombs, doomsday bomb and special jewels you get when matching more then 4+ gems are really cool. Haven't tested out the blits or challenge modes as yet because I'm soo addicted to the classic mode. Definitely a winner in my book and i can see myself playing this version when I should be doing work instead lol
Starrfoxx
I've seen this at Wal-Mart and I love the ideas to make the game better. I'm looking forward to trying it. I never played part 1, but I love the second version.
JinTenshi
Never tried out Bejewelled Twist. I've only tried the classic one and it's just surprisingly addictive for me. Trust me, I didn't know what hit me until I realized I kept playing it haha. Such a simple game concept, but super addictive. Very Happy
lethaltriad
Wait till you guys try out the twist version, even more addictive. I have contests with my girlfriend as we are constantly fighting for the high scores
Starrfoxx
I've tried it now, and it's pretty fun. I'm only up to Level 6, but I haven't noticed any "No More Moves" coming up. Since you can rotate the gems around and around and practically move them across the board, you can get the gems right where you need them to be. As long as you can do it before one of the bombs explode.

The low, low computerized voice is sometimes hard to understand. It's almost as if the batteries were running low on power or something. I like the original voice and music from Bejeweled 2.
lethaltriad
yeah the game is set in a way where you rarely have a no moves situation. The only time it happened to me was when high up on the board i didnt get a chance to clear a locked gem and the new gems that came down couldnt fit to where o blew them up. Its now more a strategy game on disarming and destroying bombs.

The voice does get annoying at times but i love the newer graphics on there