FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

anyone watch Utawarerumono?

watch Utawarerumono?
yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
I want to
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ato784
I felt that it was a good anime, but the line between good and bad is way to clear. the ending was good, but could have been better.
The concept of the show is good and when the lab scene happened I could not believe it. thats what you get for seeking eternal life...I suppose.
I was thinking about getting the game, anyone play it? i heard that it was good. the battles seem good from what i could see from the images i saw
sum12nv
lol never seen, heard, talked about it be4.
but it sounds great
i might go and google it
kacsababa
Seen it.
It's sensible that the story is from a game, that lots of going here and there, fight this and that... Smile
But in overall I liked it.

*SPOILER ahead*

Although I would liked it if there would be no scifi in it just some myth/fantasy at explanatory ending.
ato784
*SPOILER ahead*

I don't know, I think the scifi added an unexpected element and that it helped the story a little, since it otherwise would have just been boring, althought i wouldn't mind if they did some sort of sequel to it with less black and white and more gray areas.

Edit: Exclamation I almost forgot I bought the game! I have not gotten to play it yet, but it looks good.
ato784
Sorry about the double post but, I finished the Game! it was really fun and I recommend it to anyone. It does have two "adult" pictures in it, but that should not stop you since they are only accessible if you play it in hard mode (which i did not do)

The game was different from many of the games that i have played from japan, since it still told a story, but did not JUST do that, since you had to battle, etc. the levels were not a bad difficulty either, kind of in the midde, like the setting was suppose to be.