FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have been very bad! oh no!

Am I a bad person?
yes
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
probably
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

IceCreamTruck
I have been a very bad frihoster! The thing is I really really like this place, and I feel like it's one of the coolest communities on the web, and yet I can't seem to keep up with the frihost points. they always seem to get away from me. Why am I so bad? I can't believe it.

So, I have decided to get back into frihost! Yay! I am noticing a lot of cool changes, and maybe if I go back over some of the road blocks I had before will be gone now (i was having mysql troubles, and phpBB troubles). I have noticed that Bondings has kept a great schedule of updating the servers and I used to be on top of things, but I have my work cut out for me now.

You guys also need to be aware that I have been studying up on SQL injection attacks, and how they work, so that I can stop people from exploiting my phpbb forums, and I have had great success with some simple tricks that I will be sure to post for you guys. Also, instead of relying on other people's insecure code to accomplish my website I will now be creating secure software to share with the community. I know a few of you have taken away some tips and tricks from my websites, and I hope to share more and more with you guys all the time.

If anyone needs my help I will continue to browse around the forums this week and get caught back up on the news. As always I will be stopping by the computer repair sections to be a superhero where possible.

Thanks for your continued friendship over the years, guys! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to visiting your sites. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
medesignz
YOURE A BAD PERSON... Get on it and start typing haha
mwsupra
Welcome back!
SpellcasterDX
Yes you have been a very bad person! Shame on you! haha jk. It's okay. We all forget to come back sometimes. Smile
Arty
Welcome back! I'm surprised your account is still working o_o
the-guide
Nice, I have no vote for you but welcome back and hurry up... hurry up..., we are waiting. Laughing
Raidation
Why don't you have a no option?

I don't think you're bad.
Hogwarts
IceCreamTruck wrote:
You guys also need to be aware that I have been studying up on SQL injection attacks, and how they work, so that I can stop people from exploiting my phpbb forums, and I have had great success with some simple tricks that I will be sure to post for you guys. Also, instead of relying on other people's insecure code to accomplish my website I will now be creating secure software to share with the community. I know a few of you have taken away some tips and tricks from my websites, and I hope to share more and more with you guys all the time.

I believe SQL injection is very first programming-related chapter in the rather popular "PHP and MySQL for Dummies".

Also, why do we need to be aware? Is there a substantial unsanitized SQL input that would affect all of us? Otherwise, we don't need to. phpBB is resilient to SQL injection already, too, so I can't see what vulnerabilities would arise unless you created them yourself.

Although that's just me, being grumpy that you posted this in General instead of in your blog Sad
skygaia
I used to post a lot here to keep frihost points. Because I needed some web space. but one day, I don't need it any more. so I didn't post here from that time. my points came to -100 (I'm not sure)
a month ago i came back here. I don't need web space now. but I couldn't find out to practice my english... I read many posts here. and write sometimes. I think it might be very helpful for me to develope my poor english. Laughing

Oh... according to Bible, the power on earth belong to Satan. it means we might be bad person easily by the evil.
shkumbin
We generally tend to be bad persons but with patience and practice we can be happy, I am having the same problem here, I just can't keep up with the points, I guess Im little lazy since I dont write and post much but I have to, I neeed the web space and the cool features frihost has to ofer so I must post.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
The thing is I really really like this place, and I feel like it's one of the coolest communities on the web
Think this is the part of the posting that was great .... I guess you already have your posting forum cut out for you. The Php and MySQL Forum at: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-14.html

This sticky is particularly good:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-92218.html

Bondings is hoping we will get to 1-million postings by next year. We're getting closer to 900,000. Last Frihost postings count: 863,354 Dancing Every posting counts ... Laughing
desonium
Don't you have a website then? to who you need to keep your points good.
ProfessorY91
deanhills wrote:

Bondings is hoping we will get to 1-million postings by next year. We're getting closer to 900,000. Last Frihost postings count: 863,354 Dancing Every posting counts ... Laughing

I bet we do it within three months, I remember the 750,000 post benchmark not too long ago.
rvec
ROFL
Your forum gives me a critical error, yeah that'll keep them away Razz

and -close-, this is a blog, an introduction or website advertisement, but not something for in the general chat.