FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FREE DOMAIN NAME?

stephanjohnson
Hey everyone,

I was starting a website that is on a tight budget. Does anyone know where i can find a free domain name to possibly sound professional. I know that in reality there is no such thing as a free domain name, but right now free sounds like a plan no matter how i get it.

Please reply here to list the domain name.
carlospro7
yourdomainname.frih.net sounds pretty good to me. I's not unprofessional or anything like that.
bloodrider
This issue has been covered in many other topics, a simple search and you'll find your answer...
And yes, there's free domains available.
medesignz
try ddboard.com similar to this site, but for domains Laughing
leontius
Or http://ezyrewards.com/ , I got around 3 years worth of free domain name from that... (so sad that the forum does not allow affiliate links)
nivinjoy
medesignz wrote:
try ddboard.com similar to this site, but for domains Laughing

It is gone now...!! It doesn't exist as of now...!!
snowboardalliance
afraid.org has free subdomains if you interested in that.
LostOverThere
Honestly speaking, domains cost around $8USD. From my experience, it's much easier just to "lash out" and spend a tiny amount of money instead of skating around the internet looking for a free name.

Good Luck with your search.
rajpk
i think there are no free domain
you have to pay minimum 9$ per year
so donot waste your time in free domain Very Happy
the-guide
If you need top level domain name, it's better to buy it, nowadays top level domain name are not too expensive and you can also search for promotion code and buy it at very cheap price with the code.

However, if you need free sub-domain name, frihost is the best and not too long. Smile
Jacquelin_forum
Here's the place u were searching for finance and funds check out in free domain registration FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION
Check out the details, u would obviously be convinced and happy,live peace Stay safe, Cheers"
deanhills
Jacquelin_forum wrote:
Here's the place u were searching for finance and funds check out in free domain registration FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION
Check out the details, u would obviously be convinced and happy,live peace Stay safe, Cheers"
It's not really free, as you have to register for Website hosting first. Quite a number of Website hosts do that. Their way of getting you to check out their Website and hopefully "sign up" for Webhosting.

I don't think there is really any "free" domains available. The closest you get would be co.cc or such like, and that could have a time limitation, i.e. when you renew after a year, you may find you have to pay. So I agree with all the other Frihosters who suggest that it is better to go for the expense and buy a domain name so that it will be yours for as long as you would like it to be.