FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Imagine this scenario

Denvis
Character A ~ Boy
Character B ~ Boy
Character C ~ Girl

A and B are good friends and A trusted B very well, vise versa. One day A met C and decided he wanted to spend more time with C than B, they both liked each other. B got a bit freaked out and felt a bit neglected. B decided to meet C, turns out B didn't really like C. Having known that A really likes C, B decided to backstab A and "take over" C. C now doesn't have much intrested in A anymore and has more interest on B.

The good friends are now ignoring each other. What can A do?
mk12327
Before anything is concluded, how does A know what B is really thinking? How does A know that B doesn't like C? Or is there a D here that knows everything but isn't involved?
Solon_Poledourus
Sounds like a beatdown needs to be handed out.
AftershockVibe
Sounds like C isn't worth the bother.

What? Wink
This is finest-quality-internet-instant-uninformed-judgement, right here!
Denvis
mk12327 wrote:
Before anything is concluded, how does A know what B is really thinking? How does A know that B doesn't like C? Or is there a D here that knows everything but isn't involved?

B has a history of doing what he did, infact he has done it to E, D, and F.
Solon_Poledourus
Sounds like B is a douchebag. Sounds like B needs to be straightened out. Sounds like B would be finding themselves having a bad 'accident' in my neighborhood.
Denvis
Lol! Should A do anything about it?
Solon_Poledourus
A might know a guy named Z... yeah... we will call him Z... So A knows a guy named Z who straightens out these kinds of situations, in fact, Z enjoys nothing more than turning a B into an X. That's how Z rolls.
Denvis
Laughing so how can A contact Z and how much does he charge? xD
hangnhu
does A value friendship with B more or his relationship with C more?
and I thought this is between A, B, & C, why needs more people to add extra problems and options into the mix.

If C could change so easily, she is not worth it. are B & still together?
if A value his friendship, then he could try make B work it out and let C be with B
if C is that important, then A should go away and take a break from her, then if she is still worth it after a while then he could come back and work to win her.

overall I think A need to think about the characters of both B & C
a friend to not backstab you to win you back, a girl worthy should not date your ex-best friend
off course easier said than done, but it seems that both B & C have no consideration for feeling for A and both are not worth A time or energy.
A should move on with his life and find someone more worthy, again easier said than done
but life isn't fair and nothing is easy or free in life (well, love is free, but hard to obtain)
Denvis
hangnhu wrote:
does A value friendship with B more or his relationship with C more?
and I thought this is between A, B, & C, why needs more people to add extra problems and options into the mix.

If C could change so easily, she is not worth it. are B & still together?
if A value his friendship, then he could try make B work it out and let C be with B
if C is that important, then A should go away and take a break from her, then if she is still worth it after a while then he could come back and work to win her.

overall I think A need to think about the characters of both B & C
a friend to not backstab you to win you back, a girl worthy should not date your ex-best friend
off course easier said than done, but it seems that both B & C have no consideration for feeling for A and both are not worth A time or energy.
A should move on with his life and find someone more worthy, again easier said than done
but life isn't fair and nothing is easy or free in life (well, love is free, but hard to obtain)

A has gotten over C and from ignoring B to hating B. A also got all Bs friends to... dislike him as well. A thanks you, now A can get on with life. I don't think A and B will ever be friends again
tingkagol
I'm guessing you're A, aren't ya? Laughing

Quote:
B got a bit freaked out and felt a bit neglected.... Having known that A really likes C, B decided to backstab A and "take over" C.

Nothing wrong with C, but B's got real problems.
Denvis
tingkagol wrote:
I'm guessing you're A, aren't ya? Laughing

Quote:
B got a bit freaked out and felt a bit neglected.... Having known that A really likes C, B decided to backstab A and "take over" C.

Nothing wrong with C, but B's got real problems.

Oh no this is just a scenario Laughing
deanhills
Think we have communication problems here. Quite human for A to want to spend more time with C as obviously when a person falls in love, that is all he can think about for a while anyway. However, if he were a good friend, he might have noticed that B was not happy with less attention. Conversely, B should have discussed with A that he was unhappy with not seeing him anymore, or, he should have been patient and let A and C fall into place.

I feel very sorry for C. You did not mention whether B is into C now, just that B took control of C.

Looks as though the friendship between A and B got major damage. If B would like to patch things up, he probably need to ask for big forgiveness and let C go. Conversely, A would have to forgive B. If they were really good friends, I think they can survive this. Even if they did not patch it up along the forgiveness lines, I doubt that the relationship between B and C will be a lasting one. C will fade in the background for B, and who knows, A and B may flock together again one day. If they really had a good friendship. In the end friendships always seem to survive more than love relationships.
Denvis
deanhills wrote:
Think we have communication problems here. Quite human for A to want to spend more time with C as obviously when a person falls in love, that is all he can think about for a while anyway. However, if he were a good friend, he might have noticed that B was not happy with less attention. Conversely, B should have discussed with A that he was unhappy with not seeing him anymore, or, he should have been patient and let A and C fall into place.

I feel very sorry for C. You did not mention whether B is into C now, just that B took control of C.

Looks as though the friendship between A and B got major damage. If B would like to patch things up, he probably need to ask for big forgiveness and let C go. Conversely, A would have to forgive B. If they were really good friends, I think they can survive this. Even if they did not patch it up along the forgiveness lines, I doubt that the relationship between B and C will be a lasting one. C will fade in the background for B, and who knows, A and B may flock together again one day. If they really had a good friendship. In the end friendships always seem to survive more than love relationships.

B took over C there is no chance in hell A will ever be friends with B again, not because of C but because of what he did. B had no repsect for either, just wanted himself to be accpeted by doing something stupid.
hangnhu
I wouldn't be so harsh on B, he sound human, immature, childlish and selffish, but overall human
I only hope B would learn his lesson and grow up

since you deny being A and this is a 'what if', are you B or remotely related to any of the ABC?
Denvis
Quote:
Oh no this is just a scenario Laughing

I was just curious, this happens to a lot of people.
Da Rossa
Kind of complicated. At first glance, I'd say A should back away from both, since B is a SoaB. Also, C appears not to have a good character. Then the best would be split.

But, this may vary depending on the feelings A had and still have for C. Maybe, not sure, it's still a good idea to chase C.