FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

to all those married; how's your marital life?

nigam
Can somebody share how's your relationship with your wife/husband? For how long you stay before marriage and how long you've been married...

as for me, we've been for 7 years steady as bf/gf relationship and 1 year shaky bf/gf relationship that i taught we will never be as one...and now, we've been for 2 years married...so far, our love is getting stronger though we encounter misunderstanding..so many twists and turns..so many bumps and humps that we've passed through...
BinahZ
The point is : Its life. The good and bad. Marriage is a journey of joy, grief, anger , despair, comfort, love etc etc...its a matter of how u navigate the journey that determines the final destination. Smile
imera
Okay, so I'm not married but I'm with someone for a while now, we have a child together and we live together. I love my life even when we do have problems, which haven't happened much, or at all almost. I don't really know why but we don't have problems together, of course we haven't been together for really long (1,5 years together and we have known each other for 5 years)
jjgang
Whats the point of getting married it's only a piece of paper.....I've been married for 7 and a half years and things were better before we got married.
bigt
BinahZ wrote:
The point is : Its life. The good and bad. Marriage is a journey of joy, grief, anger , despair, comfort, love etc etc...its a matter of how u navigate the journey that determines the final destination. Smile

Exactly!!! And I would just add, "Don't expect to get anything out of the relationship that you don't put in."
mikakiev
Quite funny being married is different from being single:) Is quite an adventurous and competitive.Husband wants to show that he can cook as good as me and I can do house job as well as he can.Smile
ponda
I'm married and I am deeply in love with my husband. It's not much of a difference, we were already crazy in love, we really just got married because I have some medical conditions...in the event that anything were to happen to me, I know he would choose what's best. =)
Alaskacameradude
It's all good. There are ups and downs to marriage, just like any relationship. To me, being married,
means we have both committed to the fact that we aren't going to 'run out' when things get tough.
Gotta work on everything though.
scallywag
I love being married, which is very weird to say because until I met my wife I was pretty anti-marriage. Growing up I was always sure that marriage was dumb and 'just a piece of paper,' as jjgang said, but once I met her I knew that I wanted to make the commitment and just be with her. We got engaged about 2 months after we met, married about 6 weeks later and now, 7 months later, are still in our honeymoon phase. Every once in a while I wonder if getting married was the right thing to do, but then I take one look at her and couldn't imagine having done it any other way.