FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Website!

michaeljscott93
Come checkout my website : www.scottphotographics.com

I have put some new photos up, but I haven't worked out a nice/cool way of laying out my imagers in a user friendly way!

Any advice would be much appreciated =) Very Happy
jabce85
pretty nice setup you got.. like you mentioned, a new unique lay out for the pics would be nice; other than that, good job.
lethaltriad
nice layout, only thing is the pics could be the same width to match. I love the fisheye effects and also the one with the plane which sorta looks hdri/lucis

love the photography though and ever thought about using simpleviewer to load up the albums on your site? its a lil more dynamic but I really havent figured it out as much
michaeljscott93
Thanks for the advice,

I'm going to be doing some work on my site sometime and maybe upgrade the template (in the coming weeks)!
silverdown
Very nice site!
hamza1122
nice site! did u design it yourself? looks cool.
mrcool
wow...cool site you've got there....keep it up!!!
erlendhg
I like the design of your website, but I have just a few comments.
If I were you, I would remove the hit counter on the front page.
To me, hit counters are symbols of "amateur" website creation.

Most often, visitors are not interested at all to know how many other people have paid a visit to your website, but if you really want that information to be visible, it should be a part of the design e. g. written out as text, and not with those classic digit images.

Also, it would be nice if you made just a tiny bit of spacing between the picture and the text on the front page.

Well then,
good luck with your website and keep up the good work Smile
darkwater49
I didnt know that we could advertise our website here ...
Vrythramax
Yes you can advertise your website...in the proper forum.

Topic -moved- to the "Advertise your Website" forum.