FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

error when submitting to replys

Ryox
o_o

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php
SonLight
You don't specify the details of the email message, or if this fails all the time or just some of the time. I found the same error message, but with a different line number, here:

http://forum.siteground.com/showthread.php?p=19931

Because the message is similar this might be the saime problem. Because the line number differs, either a different version of emailer.php is being used, or one of you has changed the script. You might want to identify what forum or package you are using.

Here is the failing conditions given there:

Quote:
I'm running phpNuke 7.9.
That message is seen by whoever replies to a post that another person has marked to get notifications.

There ia no certainty from that posting what the problem is. If you can verify what you are doing, what features don't work, and which ones do, that might be a good starting point to search for more information. If you find a solution by searching, others might benefit if you post an explanation of how to fix the problem.
inphurno
i go this error on our board just now for the last 2 posts i made:

General Error

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

i refreshed the original thread and it looks like my messaged was saved but not sure what i did to cause this
Bondings
It is probably due to the problems with email caused by a full /var partition. It should be solved now. My apologies about the problems.
inphurno
ok thanks :>