FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My girlfriend is too pretty

betaboy
My girlfriend is very beautiful, a lot of people chasing her, and lodgers told me that his former girlfriend has a male chasing her, he had learned that a male, but honestly do not want others to feel bullied I do not dare to do so, so I began to feel weak.
I told her away, always with some boys I do not like looking at her eyes that I do not like it, they did not exist when I was in the bully me (with me in, do you dare look at me as female friends?).

I am a real person, did not dare do not want to stir up trouble, but I do not want others to feel bullied good (why is it I dare you to look at her with the kind of vision?), In fact, do not dare to do anything themselves, so sometimes feel very weak, I would like to look at the curb do not have any people around to see her, but more so feel inhibited more cowardly, so I do not like her to go to crowded places, because as the boys could have been avoided look at her.

I now see others afraid, but I forced myself to watch other people (because of this I am not a coward), I sometimes think, look at it this way, they will not dare to look at my girlfriend had (I did it!). But sometimes I stare at them, and they also continue to look at her, I will be unconvinced, but not their own can do, it also felt weak ... ...
andysart380
i cant tell what your getting at..are you just saying stuff or did you ask a question somewhere in there?
Denvis
betaboy wrote:
My girlfriend is very beautiful, a lot of people chasing her, and lodgers told me that his former girlfriend has a male chasing her, he had learned that a male, but honestly do not want others to feel bullied I do not dare to do so, so I began to feel weak.
I told her away, always with some boys I do not like looking at her eyes that I do not like it, they did not exist when I was in the bully me (with me in, do you dare look at me as female friends?).

I am a real person, did not dare do not want to stir up trouble, but I do not want others to feel bullied good (why is it I dare you to look at her with the kind of vision?), In fact, do not dare to do anything themselves, so sometimes feel very weak, I would like to look at the curb do not have any people around to see her, but more so feel inhibited more cowardly, so I do not like her to go to crowded places, because as the boys could have been avoided look at her.

I now see others afraid, but I forced myself to watch other people (because of this I am not a coward), I sometimes think, look at it this way, they will not dare to look at my girlfriend had (I did it!). But sometimes I stare at them, and they also continue to look at her, I will be unconvinced, but not their own can do, it also felt weak ... ...

Cool story bro.
classicevony
As long as she isn't looking back then it's ok. Everyone loves to be adored. You shouldn't need to constantly aware of other people, you should be aware of yourself and her. Who cares what others think, do, look at or say? Not me I don't mind.

Ps my girlfriend is gorgeous, but then again, so am I.
Bikerman
I really don't see what you are asking.
Clearly if your girlfriend is a real stunner then she is going to attract admiring glances. You have to live with it. Most people like to be admired and she is probably no different. There is nothing wrong with that and you should certainly not try to stop her dressing as she pleases.

Just because she likes to attract a bit of attention, that doesn't mean she is advertising that she is 'in the market'. If you don't know her well enough to be able to trust your relationship then you are going to have a miserable life - overweening jealousy is a very negative influence in relationships.
You either need to learn to trust her and take the admiring glances in the same way she does - as an enjoyable compliment, nothing more - or you need to find yourself a plainer girlfriend.
aln_kpa
To my mind, don't be too worried about other males looking at your girlfriend. Just be proud, that you are the happy one who can have her later Wink
Da Rossa
I think I see the point. He's told a problem in the story, like having other men, probably "more capable" than he is, chasing his girl.

First of all: YOU are the man with her. If there are other dudes around her, you should be careful, but in the end that should excite you. Means that your girl is desired, but you're the one.

For that relationship to last longer, act normally, just ask the regular questions, don't fail to show her you like her, don't show negativity, weakness or jealousy. Administer it.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
I think I see the point. He's told a problem in the story, like having other men, probably "more capable" than he is, chasing his girl.

First of all: YOU are the man with her. If there are other dudes around her, you should be careful, but in the end that should excite you. Means that your girl is desired, but you're the one.

For that relationship to last longer, act normally, just ask the regular questions, don't fail to show her you like her, don't show negativity, weakness or jealousy. Administer it.
I understand it the same way. And it worries me, as this could easily become a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you cannot believe in yourself as THE ONE for the girl, she may subconsciously start to look at other guys as well. Girls thrive on self-confidence in their men, not of the phony variety, but if they sense their guys are unsure, they may become unsure themselves.
Ashtray
Sometimes all you can do is trust. After all, relationships are based upon trust.
Arnie
betaboy wrote:
lodgers told me that his former girlfriend has a male chasing her, he had learned that a male, but honestly do not want others to feel bullied I do not dare to do so, so I began to feel weak. I told her away, always with some boys I do not like looking at her eyes that I do not like it, they did not exist when I was in the bully me (with me in, do you dare look at me as female friends?).
[..]
I will be unconvinced, but not their own can do, it also felt weak ... ...
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
mrcool
all i can say that you should be proud of her and you should make yourself the your girlfriend is proud of you too....
todabeat
i live the same story, my now wife is too cute

and she is one of those girls with a lot of man friends

and when i met her i wasnt even interested in her
but now i see all these guys asking where the f^% i came from

lol and the still ask her out
but it doent get to me

i won Cool
Da Rossa
Where is the topic opener? Sad I wish I could know how things worked!
supernova1987a
I am from a different culture. It is unethical to go for other's wives or girlfriends. So, nobody does that. Whoever tries to do that is only showing his/her animalistic behavior. Such a person is not accepted by the girl, anyway. So, there is no such problem in my culture.
airh3ad
So my girlfriend thinks shes fat when i clearly think shes so pretty and not even close to being fat at all. and everyone would agree with me on that. but her mom puts her down and calls her fat and a bimbo and then she always talks to me about it and how to comfort her.i keep telling her shes not even close to being fat and that i think shes gorgeous (which she really is) but nothing works and she continually tells me she thinks shes fat. what do i do? she hot a 54klo today! what im afraid if she continue to be bigger than me.
Im always there for her with this and try comforting her but it never seems to work and yeah it gets annoying sometimes when she keeps saying it but i try not to show that im annnoyed because i dont wanna make her more upset. i really love her a lot and what to do sometimes.
mk12327
I can't seem to get the points in the topic starter's post either. The only place i could draw my clues from is the topic title! It would be good for the rest and the topic starter if he could give a follow up post to better explain his situation or to simply clear doubts that the rest have.

From the replies to this post, most people are coming to the conclusion that the topic starter wanted help as to what to do with people looking at his girlfriend and being unable to do much about it. If that is the case, i would suggest the same like many replies - accept the fact that you are fortunate enough to get an attractive girl, trust that she will remain faithful to you, ensure that she continues to feel special being with you, and control your emotions such that you do not get possesive.
ted1986
I will only trust you when I see her picture.
andysart380
yeah i think hes saying he is intimidated by other guys but buddy you gotta remember....your the one shes already going home with so don't sweat it.
jwellsy
It sounds like he feels that he has to be something that he doesn't like in order to keep her. He doesn't want to be a bully/intimidater to other people to keep her.

I'm afraid that will turn into a self-fulfilling prophesy. I suggest that you be the person that you want to be even if that means losing her. You cannot change/control anyone other than yourself. If someone wants to be with you, they will be no matter what you do. If they want someone else your better off to send them packing on down the road.
rshanthakumar
Tell me where your girl is!? Twisted Evil Laughing

I think it is a question of confidence, man! I have had girls come after me and it all happens only when you are confident and that appeals to your girl. The very thing she has come with you shows that you have appealed to her. Just be yourself. That is what she likes and that is possibly the reason why she has taken to you. Beauty, as they say, is skin deep. Enjoy and be yourself!
todabeat
ted1986 wrote:
I will only trust you when I see her picture.

jajajajja

thats a good one
watersoul
Dude, I'm not 100% sure what all the points in your post mean, I'm sorry, but I've a few thoughts about the "beautiful girlfriend" thing myself after a similar situation a couple of years ago.

When I was in University I totally fancied the most beautiful girl on my course. She was Mexican/English, sultry, dark, perfection in face, eyes, smile & body and I never thought I'd have a chance with her because she could so obviously get any guy she wanted.
Anyway, after a few months we bumped into each other at a bar and she whispered that she'd always liked me, to which I replied my own secret, resulting in us getting together with a passionate year or so ahead Smile

I had that confidence problem as well. Although I liked every guy in a bar being jealous of me when I walked in with her, I also felt really threatened by it because I thought that guy's with far better looks than me could "steal her away" perhaps? After 18 months or so, I couldn't deal with it and my own paranoia made me feel scared that if she dumped me now I'd be heartbroken because I was falling totally in love with her.
For that stupid reason, I ended the relationship myself, with lame excuses about other things like different paths for each of us when we finish our degree's etc.
That was probably the biggest relationship mistake I ever made in my life. I missed her terribly, and have never found another girl like her with absolute beauty, intelligence, humour, fun and latino passion.

...and when we spoke again a year later she told me that she'd been totally in love with me, all along, when we were togethe...and never looked at other guy's at all, she loved me for being me and I broke her heart. I missed out there and even today wonder "what if?" had I played things differently.

My point?
Don't let stupid fear & paranoia spoil your life. Enjoy the moment and unless you have some proof your girlfriend is looking elsewhere, you should trust what she says.
If jealousy doesn't make you want to run away (like I did), it will eventually make your girlfriend run away from you.
babarus
my girlfrient is also preaty................;Wink