FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have a special friend

betaboy
I have a special friend, she is my pet - chattered, it is a very beautiful golden, and sometimes when I go out together I took it out, it's mouth with it the key to my mouth has been not lost until we go home, it only gave me the summer I go swimming with it, I just threw objects in the water, it will jump into the water, to find out that the object is not always cute this dog? Unfortunately, however, it suddenly disappeared a few days ago, I have been looking for a few days, when there is no information on it, it's missing, my life is what it seems less like theheart I feel that do not come out, I do not know how it is now the fate of.
Solon_Poledourus
I am very sorry for you. I know how you feel, I love my dogs too. You can see one of my dogs in my signature below, she is a mix of English Bulldog and American Pitbull.
I hope you find your dog, keep us updated.
ocalhoun
betaboy wrote:
I do not know how it is now the fate of.

Keep up hope. I once had a cat that was missing for weeks before she eventually came back right up to the front door (pregnant).

There are only two things that are likely to prevent your dog from coming home on its own:

1: Getting run over. (This can be made less likely if you've taken your dog on walks out in the real world, so that it can learn to stay off roads. The dogs that get run over most of the time are the stupid ones who've never been out of the backyard before and don't know anything about roads and cars.)

2: Getting 'adopted' by someone picking up a stray. (This can be avoided by having a very loyal dog, and by putting tags on your dog that have your name, phone, and address on them.)

Put up a few posters where your dog is likely to be near, and keep in contact with all the local animal shelters; it could be that they pick your dog up as a stray, and if they do, they'll put it up for adoption, and put it down if nobody wants it, so make sure you check with them before it might be too late!
Solon_Poledourus
I actually found myself looking for his dog... or keeping my eye out at least. I really hope your pup comes back.
nigam
i feel sorry also....ive had once a dog...not just a dog but a smart dog and my bestfriend...we always went out early in the morning for jogging, companies me everytime and everywhere i walked in our village and he even waited me outside when im not home yet...'til i just found out somebody hit and run my dog....i can't breathe when i heard that news from my brother...tears fall down...i really love that dog....
ArkansasFan02
ocalhoun wrote:
betaboy wrote:
I do not know how it is now the fate of.

Keep up hope. I once had a cat that was missing for weeks before she eventually came back right up to the front door (pregnant).

There are only two things that are likely to prevent your dog from coming home on its own:

1: Getting run over. (This can be made less likely if you've taken your dog on walks out in the real world, so that it can learn to stay off roads. The dogs that get run over most of the time are the stupid ones who've never been out of the backyard before and don't know anything about roads and cars.)

2: Getting 'adopted' by someone picking up a stray. (This can be avoided by having a very loyal dog, and by putting tags on your dog that have your name, phone, and address on them.)

Put up a few posters where your dog is likely to be near, and keep in contact with all the local animal shelters; it could be that they pick your dog up as a stray, and if they do, they'll put it up for adoption, and put it down if nobody wants it, so make sure you check with them before it might be too late!

That is very true. I once came into my room and my hamsters cage was tipped over and she was no where to be seen. (I have a dog, go figure) Anyways, even though she didn't leave my house, she is so small and my house is so big. I cryed and cryed then, when I was reading a book, sobbing, I saw her! So, we put the cage back to gether and put her in and she has been with me for about 4 months now. Her half birthday is August 22! So don't worry. Be sure to tell us when your doggie comes back!!!