FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which game console production best at E3 ?

Microsoft
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Nintendo
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Sony
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

xMaDTurk
Hello,

Select your choice.

Microsoft
Nintendo

Good forums...
8166UY
Sony has got a great lineup for the coming year. It looks like they wanna throw us apart with the exclusive top titles. Go Playstation! Very Happy
traxion
i vote also for Sony, with GT5, uncharted 2, MAG, R&C, god of war 3 and many more the ps3 is fully used with games

they also have a psp, with the new psp go and so much games on it for 09
mgs > psp
little big planet > psp
gt5 > psp
god of war > psp
stephanjohnson
All of them are pretty good, but I think that over the years, Nintendo has evolved into possibly the funnest and best family game console system ever.

There for the longest, I thought that we would never see another Nintendo System, seeing as to how their last major project was the Dreamcast, but after a few years work, we saw the game system that would forever change the face of the planet, The Nintendo Wii!
QrafTee
stephanjohnson wrote:
All of them are pretty good, but I think that over the years, Nintendo has evolved into possibly the funnest and best family game console system ever.

There for the longest, I thought that we would never see another Nintendo System, seeing as to how their last major project was the Dreamcast, but after a few years work, we saw the game system that would forever change the face of the planet, The Nintendo Wii!

Nintendo's last project was the Dreamcast? That doesn't sound right.
LostOverThere
Quote:

No, that sounds right to me. Remember Sega's last game console they made was the GameCube in 1998. Wink

As for E3, I can't for the life of me find the statistic. But someone compiled a list of all the games shown by Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo at E3 2009. Nintendo showed around 4 titles more then Microsoft, with Sony showing nearly as many as both Nintendo and Microsoft combined. So although I'm a bit of a Nintendo fan, I'm going to have to give this one to Sony.

Overall though, I thought 2009 was a brilliant E3. Smile
enygmasoft
LostOverThere wrote:
Quote:

No, that sounds right to me. Remember Sega's last game console they made was the GameCube in 1998. Wink

As for E3, I can't for the life of me find the statistic. But someone compiled a list of all the games shown by Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo at E3 2009. Nintendo showed around 4 titles more then Microsoft, with Sony showing nearly as many as both Nintendo and Microsoft combined. So although I'm a bit of a Nintendo fan, I'm going to have to give this one to Sony.

Overall though, I thought 2009 was a brilliant E3. Smile

Yes I find difficult to decide between both the Microsoft and sony, and while the ps3 has alot more games going for them in terms of exclusivity. However, Microsoft blew my socks off with the announcement of greatest thing to hit video games since the T.V. and hthat was project natal. And this why i have to give it to Microsoft, since I plan on reserving that game as soon as possible.
spinout
Sony leads.

well, I really say that their products are great - and they did so even in the 50s!! yep they are older than that!
wombatrpgs
Hm, I really didn't notice anything stand out at E3. Maybe I just don't play those sorts of games.

And I really want to hear how the Nintendo confusion came about.
catscratches
Sony had The Last Guardian so they win instantly.
vaoger
no matter who win...
those who have all three of them win... Consumer
ha ha...
but usually something spicy will take the consumer heart at E3.
what would it be?