FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

its me!

imagefree

This is one of the only 3 images of mine that i have. I like this one, thought to share it with u.
Comments about me!
adeee
you looking like a Seneior frihoster..

hahahaha
ocalhoun
Kinda blurry, but I actually like it, and that isn't common for me and portrait-type shots...

It's just... the subtle positioning makes it look somewhat like the regal poses struck by renaissance nobles getting their picture painted... I assume that's just by chance, but it actually does look good. It makes it look like you're proud to be who you are.
imagefree
ocalhoun wrote:
Kinda blurry, but I actually like it, and that isn't common for me and portrait-type shots...

It's just... the subtle positioning makes it look somewhat like the regal poses struck by renaissance nobles getting their picture painted... I assume that's just by chance, but it actually does look good. It makes it look like you're proud to be who you are.

it was a shot taken on my cousin's engagement. The picture quality is low (because the mobile camera was just 1.3 mpixels).
Cliffer
you look handsome! but the picture is too blur....and your pose is kinda serious....
subirbasak
hi..
its looking smart but quality is very poor...sorry..but still you very handsome...