FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you guy's think to my new design?

andy26
Its still under development quite alot i need to update the animations to the header, and work on the news section. if you look at the portfolio page you will see what the old site looked like. anywhere here is the site feedback will be great. http://www.crazybunny.info/
sonam
I am open your site in IE6 and there is plenty of works, but I know, many of ppl. don't care about IE6 and then I try Chrome. Design is nice and I like it, maybe for buttons I will not use blue and black combination, but this is not big deal. What I will change. First if is possible to drag flash tabs around all page instead of this small content div. Second, I will make your top swf heigher (on top not on bottom) for 10px and airplane will go out little bit heigher. Then I will remove top margin from body or main content div (I don't know how is looking your css). In that case airplane will go out from browser window instead of div what is visible now when you have margin on top.

Sonam
wanshi
it is good¡­¡­
snowboardalliance
Not too bad. My complaints: the orange used is in consistent across the site and your funny bucket page looks completely different. Consistency makes a site feel more connected. Unless you still need to update those pages (your news section seemed to imply that they were already changed). Also, the drag-n-drop news and images on the homepage are a bit awkward. They can be dragged, but not very far without disappearing. Personally, I don't see why you would want to drag them around at all.

I would say don't do they news and images the way they are now.

But it is a pretty nice design.
Star Wars Fanatic
Love the header, but the rest of the site seems almost to plain. Also, the news and image boxes are messed up in Safari.

Maybe change the blue buttons, they don't seem to fit real well.
Good just so far!
GB
The colors are really loud, but that may be fitting for a comic site. I think that the wording needs to be worked on. Right now, it doesn't flow very well. I'd get someone you think is a good writer to read over your copy and suggest changes. Maybe even before that, read over your website and see what you can do to make it clearer.

Also, if you can make the blog and forum line up better with the look of your website, I think that would be much better.

Good luck!
vaoger
i am using Wyzo 3.0 beta..
view the page is ok.. alignment ..ok..
colour ok...
like what sonam said.. no blue black button...
if possible.. change it in to some transperent + glassy looking button
or my flavourite ... sketch 2d button ( since you are using flash for it)

the colour is good with the black top.
cool!!

but
personally i think that the footer need to change to smaller and locate at right bottom, middle look weird to me.
medesignz
This may have been said before... but looking at your front page, I have no idea what your site is... does that make sense?
Parkour_Jarrod
The homepage is a brilliant design, the drag and drop needs to be expanded before it disappears, i would change all the pages to the homepage style.
tamilparks
very great site with flash animations, really nice and wonderful.
Ghost Rider103
Your site needs to liven up a little bit.

You have a great color scheme started. Blue and orange are two colors that go almost perfect together. You just have to find the right shade of each color to fit your style.

Those big blue buttons are way too large. I personally disagree with having round buttons just thrown on the top of the page, but this is your design. I suggest you scale the buttons down quite a bit. They take way too much attention away from the main focus of the website.

When I first visited your website, the first thing I looked at were your navigation buttons. That is actually a bad thing.

I am not sure what is up with your news box and that other box. I seem to be able to move them around. Not sure if that is what you meant for it to do, but I am actually confused as to what they are doing just sitting there.

Not too bad though, just needs some more work done to it.

Good luck with your website.
binsmyth
Yes it is quite good. with a big navigation buttons I think it is quite easy to navigate but i think all the pages in the website should look same but some pages seem to be different that would quite help people to look around your website. I want to know how did you make the comic characters is it from some games?
crossroads
I have to say that the navigation it self is very large and almost overwhelming. It really pulls your eyes away from the content of the website which isnt really what you want to do for users. The name it self fits well though especially with the bunny animation in the banner. I like that and it looks nice. The content it self is not yet filled so it is hard to tell what exactly it will look like as a finished product. If you have just that small box for content I dont think that will work so well because you wont really be able to fit much into it and if you have to scroll inside of that small box users will be closing the window quickly or leaving the site. Most users today like click on a link for the website, have all the content shown to them on the page with the least amount of work. You will be surprised to how little it takes work wise to make a user give up on a website. Most people depending on what trade you are in will only spend about 10 seconds looking for what they want on a certain website. Now this isnt always true like I said, depending on the trade and what your website is about. When it comes to designer portfolio websites you can normally get away with more detailed
wanshi
crossroads wrote:
I have to say that the navigation it self is very large and almost overwhelming. It really pulls your eyes away from the content of the website which isnt really what you want to do for users. The name it self fits well though especially with the bunny animation in the banner. I like that and it looks nice. The content it self is not yet filled so it is hard to tell what exactly it will look like as a finished product. If you have just that small box for content I dont think that will work so well because you wont really be able to fit much into it and if you have to scroll inside of that small box users will be closing the window quickly or leaving the site. Most users today like click on a link for the website, have all the content shown to them on the page with the least amount of work. You will be surprised to how little it takes work wise to make a user give up on a website. Most people depending on what trade you are in will only spend about 10 seconds looking for what they want on a certain website. Now this isnt always true like I said, depending on the trade and what your website is about. When it comes to designer portfolio websites you can normally get away with more detailed

good! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
spring567
it's a good design.
deanhills
I like the site. I also like the colours. I checked up on the store. I was wondering whether you could advertise some of your products by guiding people from your Home Page to the electronic cigarettes for example by placing a thumbnail on the Home Page with a little write-up on it. Make them more curious about the contents with some links on your Home Page. Smile