FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good Morning from a new person :-)

graystonscattery
I have just found this website and it seems quite impressive so far. I am needing a good free webhost for our cattery website that is user friendly, has quality inclusions and a good online reputation.

I am also pleasantly suprised to see that this host is interactive. It is a very good way to encourage responsible use of what is made available to us as users and can only be of benefit to all.

Use of such forums can only serve to enhance the user experience for everyone and to improve our own ontology. It will also serve as a learning curve for all of us who are perhaps lacking in computing skills and enables us to help others along the way!

Well done Frihost!
abhijeet
graystonscattery wrote:
I have just found this website and it seems quite impressive so far. I am needing a good free webhost for our cattery website that is user friendly, has quality inclusions and a good online reputation.

I am also pleasantly suprised to see that this host is interactive. It is a very good way to encourage responsible use of what is made available to us as users and can only be of benefit to all.

Use of such forums can only serve to enhance the user experience for everyone and to improve our own ontology. It will also serve as a learning curve for all of us who are perhaps lacking in computing skills and enables us to help others along the way!

Well done Frihost!

yes frihost has done a worderfull work in this field. it is easy to handel and provide many facilities to us its awesome site hosting
Twotone
Welcome to Frihost hope you enjoy as much as i do