FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Avril Lavigne who likes her

leone
I would like to know who likes avril and her album. I like ppl to give me their opinion on her music and herself. I would like also that my topic keeps active thanks for all
Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Caxius
i hate this girl, but her music is... good...(more or less).
but she has a style (Clothes, Makeup..) very different to her music. She wants be a rebel... but..nah
Wink
Bickering_Blonde
I like her music but I hate turnin my speakers down when I hearthe songs. She has style but I don't like her as a person.
nakamaru
Someone throw Avril off a cliff or something.
bao
Dont hear Avril Lavigne!Can you list her songs? Rolling Eyes
Nameless
I like her *licks lips*

... er, her music. I like her music.
bigdan
I don't mind Avril...she's rather attractive too! Very Happy Wink
leone
I like that you are saying that her songs are good but i like herself too. sorry for those who are against me. And as someone asked me these are the list of her songs. these are some of them
Avril lavigne: Together
- Avril lavigne: Forgotten
- Avril lavigne: Mobile
- Avril lavigne: Complicated
- Avril lavigne: Slipped away
- Avril lavigne: Freak out
- Avril lavigne: Take me away
- Avril lavigne: He wasn't
- Avril lavigne: Who knows
- Avril lavigne: Losing grip
- Avril lavigne: Skater boys
- Avril lavigne: My happy ending
- Avril lavigne: Fall to pieces
- Avril lavigne: How does it feel
- Avril lavigne: Don't tell me
- Avril lavigne: I'm with you
- Avril lavigne: Nobody's home
inesquecivel
I like of some musics her....

She will come in Brazil in this month to do shows...

I don't go, 'cause unhappyly I live far

Confused
leone
OK. Even i wish to go but certainly cannot becasue i live in malta and i am going to start school right now. EVen though school is not a problem , I have the money problem then.
avblue
I don't like her at all, but her music is okay.
TreadStone
I like her music.especially songs Sk8er Boi,Complicated,Nobodys Nome...she is also okay as a star I think
nickhaw
i hate avril! Evil or Very Mad
anime
idont think she is bad
and idont think she is good

Rolling Eyes
leone
nickhaw wrote:
i hate avril! Evil or Very Mad
should i ask why you hate her. I think she is really good and by the way .... She did something to you???
lpbrasil
I like the Nobody Homes, in 25/09 she go make a show in Brazil. Very Happy
Vempyre
hehe, has anyone herd her cover of fuel (Metallica for those that don't know) It is soo bad, se for anyone that knows how to sing would know what I'm on about, she can't sing. She just puts on a vioce almost like an accent and when it comes to a song like fuel at the chorus where like you can hear the singing well, it sounds so bad.

so thats:
3/10 for singing abillity (only becuase she is able to fool so many people)

4/10 for music, But I guess this isn't effecting her becuase she dosn't write her music. as most pop bands don't.

2/10 for look, she tries to be hard core, you can tell same thing as Eminem, they try so hard but Its pritty easy to see past it.

0/10 for "live proformances" never been to one, but of what I have she dosn't really get the crowed to do anything just stained or sit and listen to her sing.

1/10 overall. the 1 is for the credit she deserves for fooling soo many people, I mean, shes made money out of her records and merch etc. so she is pritty good at that, but then again we could get some stick firgure model, dress her up, make her look great, spend a year recording and editing her voice so its perfect, then release maybe at most 2 albums, they sell becuase people are dumb, then we make another album, which is just a reralise of the last two albums but only they're all remixed to be more techno. and after a few months we anounce that she will only ever be doing one live proformance. the place sells out (make about 10,000 odd seats) $100 a ticket or somthing becuase dumb people will pay, then she sucks so bad. But the people are so aregent they denie it and tell everyone it was great, we then bring out the live DVD which sells and same thing happens. So already out of a year or two we've made a couple of million dollars. Then comes the ring tone. That hits number one in the UK charts. And australia being the nob Jockey follows behind.

She wins awards becuase the talented pitty her so, and the dumb people vote for her. She makes a few guest aperances on Idol, Rove, and all those commercial TV programs that are full of crap. and then we put her into a contract that she hands over everthing she earns to us for finacial secriuty. So we pay her house bill, and give her a fortnight allowance of about $10,000 (AUS). So she owns a condo somewhere amongsted all the other stars that we've dueped into this before, its like a massive retirement home center for stars that were once.

after say 6 years we bring her back out and she has a come back album. one of her songs hits in the top 5 around the world. she is remember for her great 3 albums (only 2 but people are dumb and see the remixed and marsterd as a whole new set of songs) and someone nominates her for hall of fame.

She died in a skiing trip, and she left all her money to us... part of her contract and we get all the millions and over the time in the back of only allowing her to with draw minimal money a fortnight has doubled over the 10 years of her so called singing caree.

Finally we bring out a record of a shity song we weren't going to use of an album, fix it up. and say this was the last one she was working on before she past, people feel bad, say its good and becuase once again people are dumb they all go out and buy it.

We then sell it to a DJ the remixes it in 10 differn't ways, and he brings out an album of the 10 songs with us, causeing him to fall into the same contract.

But all of the above happen to him, but this time around we put him threough acting. and he moves on to become and actor for a few years before people eventually get sick of seeing his bad acting and someone kills him over drugs or somthing. maybe he could die of a drug overdose.

I don't know, when it comes to killing our stars and I think its sper of the moment thing.... oh wait, I mean, its a horrible act of someone (no they've never worked in our company before, we didn't hire them and have them for years locked away in some desk somwhere under mountains of paper work that have nothing to do with anything just for the master plans of our singingers to be murdered in the end and for us to gain all their money) has done to this poor, poor singer.
JoeCool
I think avril is pretty good as others have said ^^ She has her own style which in most cases it is good to be different.... Now, .. I dont KNOW Avril so therefore I don't know if she is a good person or not, but she seems good as a star, so I think anyone who hasn't heard heard her music should pick it up and see what they think. Personally, I don't ever listen too it, but I still think she is good and very entertaining Artist, afterall I am an all around music kind of guy.
**To each their own** ~MUSIC~ i luv it~
leone
i know that you hate avril but at least there is no need for that full paragraph against her. And one thing else is that you don't need also to make that post double. i hope they will make you as a spam becasue that is what you are. I only need the opinion of other not the rudeness. Hope that someday you will find who will tell you the same about your personality and then you will not critisize others for noghting. I know that it's your opinion of not liking her but the words you said "they try to make them selfves show" (sometihng like that) show that you are a rude person. I accept your critisism altaugh. 10xs very much for commenting. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Vempyre
Sorry, didn't mean it in a rude way, if it came across rudly. and I didn't mean the double post, it said page could not be displayed so I clicked back and did it again. Didn't know it would double post.

Oh by the way, the reason it was so long is becuase I was bored Smile . and Technacly its not spaming. I was trying to find somthing to detele the double post but could not see anything.

Also, why be so upset? She is a singer in corperate america, I am a 17 year old boy that loves my music, and I just beleive they do not take it seriously. Ok I admit I got a bit out of hand, but Yes my personiallity is about critasisim (what person my age isn't?), but if you knew me, its not ment to be based on being rude. Just aragoent Wink

Finally I would like to apologize about my spelling... Wink
memsa
Avril is extremely talented in her song writing and performance. The potential emotion evoked by the lyrics and her style exceeds her years. Some of her live performances in Australia seemed less than committed, however. She also does not seem to have found a comfort zone with respect to the media.
hayalperest
she's getting better i think....
deanna
she is a complete marketing tool just like the rest of the female singers out there. it actually makes me sick because i know people who knew her before she got big and aparently she was a big loser. then she used the punk/goth look to get big which was obviously a scheme because look at her now, she is all girly and dressy and completely revamped from her old self. i mean sure people change but that was a pretty quick turnover. her music is not terrible, at least she can play guitar and write her own lyrics.
threezeroone
I like her but I don't like her 100%. I just love listening to her music.
Twikki
Her music is alright but I think she goes over the top a bit
twiztid
i cant stand her music, thats all Neutral
Twikki
a bit of a poser as well
leone
Vempyre wrote:
Sorry, didn't mean it in a rude way, if it came across rudly. and I didn't mean the double post, it said page could not be displayed so I clicked back and did it again. Didn't know it would double post.

Oh by the way, the reason it was so long is becuase I was bored Smile . and Technacly its not spaming. I was trying to find somthing to detele the double post but could not see anything.

Also, why be so upset? She is a singer in corperate america, I am a 17 year old boy that loves my music, and I just beleive they do not take it seriously. Ok I admit I got a bit out of hand, but Yes my personiallity is about critasisim (what person my age isn't?), but if you knew me, its not ment to be based on being rude. Just aragoent Wink

Finally I would like to apologize about my spelling... Wink

ok i accept your opinionand sorry for telling you rude and all those nasty things . As i read your post it sounded like you were that type of person trying to post for frish but now i have a better view of you in reality.
leone
threezeroone wrote:
I like her but I don't like her 100%. I just love listening to her music.

i am sort of like you in the type of the music. the most of them i hear about 20 times a day is skater boy and let go. these are very the best of her music and as i told you her music make me relax. i think that she can be better in her view but becasue she is sort of like a deadly person for outside although her music is pretty good for me at least.
bellachaos
sucks its not rock its pop. I got hired to promote for her record and wanted to shoot myself in the foot but hey it was allot of money
irish_18
At first, I really do like Avril.. er, I mean her music.. Love the lyrics of her song.. ^-^