FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Armageddon: A Gerbils Lament

Solon_Poledourus
News stories can be funny, and this is one of my favorites. Mostly, because of the way this very serious radio broadcaster struggles with the telling of such a comically tragic tale of rodents, rectums, and fire.

Enjoy.
Armageddon: A Gerbils Lament.
Magicman
That is a very strange story. It's so strange that it really seems like it would be untrue. I would never have imagined a gerbil would be propelled by flames out of someone's behind.
deanhills
Not my kind of story. Got about third way and then stopped!
tony
Hrm... Very interesting/somewhat odd video... I wonder how you find something like it...
Vrythramax
well...I have to give that announcer a lot of credit, not only would I have been hysterical while trying to report the story...I also would not have been so nice in my comments. Twisted Evil

What happened to the poor gerbil??

Crying or Very sad
Solon_Poledourus
I have to assume that if it shot out with enough velocity to break the guys nose, then it most likely died.
Vrythramax
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
I have to assume that if it shot out with enough velocity to break the guys nose, then it most likely died.

gee...I kinda figured that.

It is nice to see people didn't forget what sarcasm was while I was away. Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil
DoctorBeaver
I hate to think of a gerbil being subjected to what those guys were doing with it, but I must admit I was literally laughing out loud watching that vid.
Solon_Poledourus
The worst part is that this fetish has been around for a very long time. Like, ancient Greece. Go figure.
mwsupra
If that story is true... I feel sorry for the gerbil. The guys deserved it though!

Very funny story.