FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Swords of Glass

Pepperfan
Swords of Glass was the first multi-player dungeon crawl that I ever saw it had some truly great features. Read this quote;

Quote:

A long time ago, 1986 to be exact, a game called Swords of Glass was published by Keypunch Software. Keypunch was a fly-by-night software publishing company, who was known for cheap shovelware games. One of their game packages called "Swords and Sorcery" contained the game Swords of Glass. Swords of Glass is similar to Wizardry. The game is rather complex in its basic form. It's a typical 3-D dungeon crawl with a twist. Golden Wombat was also included in "Swords and Sorcery".

For those of you who remember playing this game back in the eighties, this site will be a huge chunk of nostalgia. For those of you who remember computer gaming in the 80's, but never played this game, you may want to download it and give it a whirl. For those of you who didn't start computer gaming until the 90's, or (heaven forbid) 2000, you will probably see this game as something your grandfather would have played.

Whoever you are, whatever you like, and whenever you were born doesn't really matter though. Swords of Glass was indeed a real game, with real enjoyment. So download it, play it, and have fun. That's what games are all about.

Because all the credits of the game were stripped by Keypunch, nobody seems to know who created this game. If the original author(s) ever wanders into this site, please e-mail me and just say, "Hello." Also, anyone who wants to contact me and talk about this old relic, feel free.

I believe if you go to this website and try "Swords of Glass" you will love it. http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/SwordsOfGlass/Index.html

Try it and let us know what you think.

Charles
blk3
I've seen the screenshots, this looks really retro.
foreverdestiny
Ancient...