FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What does it mean?

macky

Well this is my problem..

I'm currently courting a girl and i feel that i doing good coz we had some dinner date sometimes.

She knows how much i really care for her and how i cherish her.
Every single seconds that were together is like a dream for me that i don't want to end.

But the problem is every time i tell to her that i love her, she always answer "thanks!"
I mean I'm courting her for about a couple of months and what i only got answer from her is
always "thanks or thank you"...

I really love her so as much as possible, i want to get her point..
so i wont get hurt..You know, i don't need to expect...

So for you what does it mean?
do i have a chances or maybe all she want is to be my friend?
Does someone did it to you before?
What do you think guys?
Please share what you've experienced before if there's any..
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

snowynight
You just ask her directly if she loves you. If not, then say goodbye to her.
There are more than one girl in the world.
macky
ah ok..thanks for advice.. Yah i think its better than guessing if she loves me or not..
thanks again... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lucy
If she loved you back, she would say love you back. I would gve it more time, and not bring up the love subject until you are sure she feels the same way. Because at the moment, you saing that is a turn off.
macky
Lucy wrote:
If she loved you back, she would say love you back. I would gve it more time, and not bring up the love subject until you are sure she feels the same way. Because at the moment, you saing that is a turn off.

What do you mean at the moment what I'm saying is a turn off?
Could you please clarify that one?
thanks.. Very Happy Very Happy
Ryox
In a relationship, you don't know always if the girl loves you, If she smiles and gives that emotional feeling that she loves you and wants to be with you than yea It's a good thing and she does love you, If she doesn't have any emotion when you say it to her than she doesn't.
macky
ok thank you so much..
classicevony
I think that you are definately able to tell if she loves you or not, you just have to be willing to accept both answers.

However if you are willing to accept both answers then you don't love her enough.

It sounds as though you are infactuated with this girl, which is great, and yes you probably are in love with her. But you might be scaring her. If you are only courting and you are telling her you love her then she might be scared. This is ok cos as she gets more comfortable she'll be less scared. Get her tipsy (not drunk) it'll help her to relax, make her laugh loads (loads) then say it if she reacts badly then its not good.

I had a girlfriend that said thanks when I said I loved her. HAD.

The best thing to do is to just make her laugh and (seeing as u started saying it) carry on saying you love her. If she does love you then it'll all be ok, but if she doesn't then you'll have the worst breakup ever!

Hope everything works out for you
deanhills
Perhaps you need to know what love means to her first. Approach it generally to find out how she sees it. Love to you may mean something different to her. She may also be more comfortable to discuss love when it is done in a general way. This may also be a diplomatic way of getting her to open up about the subject. It should however not be a forced discussion. Do it casually, and if it looks as though she does not want to talk about it, let it go. Don't give up however, give it some time and space and be cool, do your own thing as well, and be interesting in your own life. Allow her to be curious about you. Hold back a little bit.
macky
deanhills wrote:
Perhaps you need to know what love means to her first. Approach it generally to find out how she sees it. Love to you may mean something different to her. She may also be more comfortable to discuss love when it is done in a general way. This may also be a diplomatic way of getting her to open up about the subject. It should however not be a forced discussion. Do it casually, and if it looks as though she does not want to talk about it, let it go. Don't give up however, give it some time and space and be cool, do your own thing as well, and be interesting in your own life. Allow her to be curious about you. Hold back a little bit.

Well honestly, What you've said was very great and I appreciate it very well..That is the best suggestion that i ever heard before..As i analyze what your pointing out,it seems you giving me an idea to hold back a little when things might get wrong...I mean in case the girl I love put me down saying "I don't love you". Yeah you right, thank you so much again... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
andysart380
depending on how young you are....seeing someone for a few months really isn't a long time....

but its fact that most people could have ended up with a better match than they did. so dont sweat it...theres other fish in the sea.
Da Rossa
This can end up badly if you don't solve this problem quickly. If you stay in the slowplay, she'll get bored, or even worse, think you wanna be her friend, which you doesn't. So, you should move towards, directly. Ask her, demand, gently, and answer. Tell what you really feel, then things will change. For better: the goal, or not worse: leaving this prison.
Ashtray
snowynight wrote:
You just ask her directly if she loves you. If not, then say goodbye to her.
There are more than one girl in the world.

Ditto that. I wouldn't continue attempting anything on someone that really isin't interested on you. It's a waste of time.
Denvis
Maybe she's trying to avoid saying love you back. She might not be ready, saying I love you is a serious thing although it's only 3 words but it's the most meaningful words ever.
imera
While there are many good answers here I think you should ask her what her feelings are, but before you do that maybe you should prepare to end it if it's going nowhere. Remember that even if you love her she might not be the one, I was with one guy for three years, we thought it was going great but it wasn't really perfect. Now we are still friends, I am lucky enough to have found someone I would love to be with, and he wants to be with me to.
macky
thank you guys for that wonderful tips...
gipsy
macky wrote:
thank you guys for that wonderful tips...

So....what did happen after all those tips ?