FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much time do you spend with your pet?

natilovesmike
Training time?
Feeding time?
Games time?
Going out time?

After you answer all those questions....
What kind of pet is your pet in terms of energy levels?

I only have a cat right now, and I have to say that lately life has been so busy that I haven't been spending too much time with her. But I used to train her to do tricks and I also trained her to be ready for a new baby in the family. But now she only get attention when my son (now 2 and 1/2) chases her all around the house trying to catch her tail!
Crinoid
A lot, all time I can spare.

You see, I have a cat that became quite old, 13 yrs, and has not too many years left. From full independence he moved to looking for a company, just to be close to, be petted, look in the eyes - to be reassured that he is still loved and understood today, as he was tomorrow.

Apart from feeding and petting, when he comes for it, and sitting together, there always are walks together - on the leash, in unprotected area, where the other people pass, some with their dogs.

No training at all, just mutual understanding. Games are also limited, he is less interested in toys now, only in hunting on the "mouse"(imitation), and because he has better reaction, I end up bleeding. It happens.

So mostly it is just being together and giving attention.
medesignz
per day: about 5mins, 0 training time, feeding once every 4 days, 1min games time and 0 going out time!

I have a pet goldfish called Henry!
nigam
natilovesmike wrote:
Training time?
Feeding time?
Games time?
Going out time?

After you answer all those questions....
What kind of pet is your pet in terms of energy levels?

I only have a cat right now, and I have to say that lately life has been so busy that I haven't been spending too much time with her. But I used to train her to do tricks and I also trained her to be ready for a new baby in the family. But now she only get attention when my son (now 2 and 1/2) chases her all around the house trying to catch her tail!

i am going to spend time 20minutes with my pet, no time for training, 3minutes for feeding time, 10minutes playtime and walking for about 5minutes. DOG