FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hawaii!

Pepperfan
Well everyone whether there is a giant recession or not I am about to go on vacation to the Royal Sea cliff in Hawaii.

Quote:
*Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff* (formerly Fairfield) is located on seven acres of beautiful prime oceanfront land just two miles south of Kailua Kona, Hawaii! The property is a multi-level complex of striking architecture that descends toward the coast, affording dramatic, breathtaking views! On-site recreational amenities, such as the fresh or salt water pool, tennis court, and activity desk, combined with all the natural beauty of the island, make this resort a truly memorable place to vacation! For more information about Wyndham resorts, visit www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com.

If I wasn't a timeshare owner through Wyndham I would likely not be going but I am so I am... Very Happy That makes sense right? My wife and I need this vacation more than you can believe so I am quite excited. I will try to post some pictures when I get back.

Is anyone else planing a vacation for this summer?

Charles
gverutes
I was planning a trip to Hawaii to visit some friends, but if you don't book in March (when Hawaiian Air has their sales) then it's going to cost you.

Prices from Phoenix to Honolulu went from $380 rt to $600 - in just a few months. Lesson learned!
tony
gverutes wrote:
I was planning a trip to Hawaii to visit some friends, but if you don't book in March (when Hawaiian Air has their sales) then it's going to cost you.

Prices from Phoenix to Honolulu went from $380 rt to $600 - in just a few months. Lesson learned!

WOW - thats a big price jump! almost 200%!! Jeez, it just shows how important it is to wait and buy tickets at the right time...
Pepperfan
Hey everyone,

I had a great trip. here are a few of the pictures. http://www.flickr.com/photos/spirit750/sets/72157621759369126/

Charles
LimpFish
i loooove hawaii! I wish I could go back, but the tickets from Sweden are way too expensive Sad
moning292
Aloha... Hawaii... I would like to go there once. Embarassed
Pepperfan
Hawaii is really a lot better than you can know until you have been there. Before I went there for the first time 2 years ago, I just did not fully get it. I would say to myself "I live in California how much better could Hawaii be?". The answer is a lot better. Smile

Charles
LimpFish
what I love is that it is so freakin beautiful naturewise, while still having a western standard as far as the buildings, roads, etc. It has everything that you can wish for Smile
standready
Need more pictures! (laugh). Which Island were you on? Some day I hope to visit Hawaii.
Pepperfan
Quote:
Need more pictures! (laugh). Which Island were you on? Some day I hope to visit Hawaii.

Here are some more picture... I aim to please. Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spirit750/sets/72157621759369126/

I staid on the Big Island this time but I have also staid on Maui also. Both Islands are great.

Charles
LimpFish
O'ahu is my favorite island Smile I have also been to Moloka'i and Kaua'i
jabce85
wow.. incredible pictures! hope you had a good time!
bigt
Pepperfan wrote:
Hawaii is really a lot better than you can know until you have been there. Before I went there for the first time 2 years ago, I just did not fully get it. I would say to myself "I live in California how much better could Hawaii be?". The answer is a lot better. Smile

Charles

I would love to visit Hawaii soon, but we're going to wait and get out of debt before we go on a big vacation. Can't wait, I hear it's beautiful.
LimpFish
those are sick pictures indeed! Makes me miss it even more! One sad thing about hawaii though is that it has so many tourists that the reef is actually dying from it. Dont ask me about how that works, but that's what I heard from many people living there...
fantoos
This is a very popular and hot destination for travel and people ready to plans for many months ago.
LimpFish
fantoos wrote:
This is a very popular and hot destination for travel and people ready to plans for many months ago.

Im not totally following what youre saying here. People plan ahead before they go to hawaii? Or what?
bukaida
Nice pictures. Hawaii is best known for surfing though. I will go there atleast once in my life.
airh3ad
I remember reading/hearing about a travel book for Hawaii that told you some of the local hide-aways and access points. Something like, "Drive to the end of the road, hop the fence near the ditch, turn left at the big rock, walk past the shed and see the most beautiful view or sun bathe on the ultra-secluded beach". someday i will visit Hawaii i want to surf there in pipeline.
hanarissa
I have always wanted to go to Hawaii but I most certainly can not. For now. Although my grandfather has offered me a place to stay in Kauai, I still don't have enough money to go there. Anyone who can tell me how much do I really need in order to survive a week of vacation in Hawaii?
LimpFish
living i would say is the most expensive, so if you have that covered you should be able to have almost no living costs? kauai rocks btw, so beautiful.
wisoo90
Aloha... Hawaii... I would like to go there once
app893
It's a good and free place I want to go and play.
nigam
yeah...i would love to have my vacation there someday.....my friends went there and they love on keep coming back Hawaii....though i need to save a lot of money first....its true, cost of living in Hawaii is very expensive as what my friends told me....i gotta work, work and work first and then, a big vacation on Hawaii...see you soon Wink
LimpFish
I have friends in hawaii so I can live for free, for me the problem is time... I am a student, and during the semesters I cannot leave, and during my breaks I usually work... sucks.
rogue_skydragon
Totally awesome, man! I lived in Hawaii for about a year when I was a child. Lived in Honolulu...best childhood memories ever.
LimpFish
rogue_skydragon wrote:
Totally awesome, man! I lived in Hawaii for about a year when I was a child. Lived in Honolulu...best childhood memories ever.

Where in Honolulu did you live man? I lived in Kalihi for a while, rough neighborhood, especially since I was white, but I still loved it!
dwxco
hawaii is the best place in the world. I surfed a little there, and think I could quickly adapt to a life of living on the beach and surfing everyday. Can't wait to get back there. Maybe in 5 years.
inuyasha
The name reminds me of surfing, beaches and sands! I lived in a coastal city for eighteen years, but there was no big enough waves to surf on. I was told there's tropic rain forest where many animals live. Is that like a natural zoo?
inuyasha
I lived in Beihai, China for a long time. The traffic there is most annoying! Drivers is mad, always pressing the horn button and rampage everywhere. It never a big city, but traffic jams are quite frequent. On the contrary, the climate there is fairly good! It's always warm there, seldom does typhoon and storms come. No earthquake have ever attacked Beihai. Actually, most of the old in China would like to live there.
michealborow
I love this place ,there is you can see landscape road , pristine beaches, coffee plantations, ancient Hawaiian fish ponds,lush and majestic mountains and jutting lava formations, all surrounded by the blue Pacific Ocean.
nick88
Hawaii is awesome destination. I`m planning to go there, after 4 5 months, but I can still not decide where to go in Hawaii, which hotel to choose and etc.

Nick,
dapopeyoh
Hawaii, I haven't been there before, but I would really like to go sometime. Maybe on vacation
debjitbiswas
I wish someone take me teir.
i want to go there.[/quote]