FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

something i wrote for my girlfriend

BrWa
The amount I love you is out of this world. No one in this whole universe could tell you how much I love you.
When I am with you my emotions go crazy. Sitting in my bed those hours at a time are the best times of my life
and i will let no one mess them up.

Every day i spend with you is the best day of my life. Nothing in this whole wide world could make my days being with you any better. I also think that you are the most amazing person, the way your eyes look at me before we kiss
are the best things I ever look at, your smile after i make you laugh brightens up my day, and than there is the love you give me, makes me the happiest guy alive.

To be with you is all i want, and i would give anything to be with you forever. The love we got is the greatest you can ever get. Nothing will be able to ruin this love, because our love is to strong to be ruined.

(im not the best in grammer)
Ryox
Awh!!! How sweet... She'll love that!
betaboy
so romatic!! I'm so intested in it
airh3ad
Very sweet i think your so much in love , when is the time you will be maried?
deanhills
Great stuff! Hope you sent it to her Smile
Jamestf347
Defiantly a note to send, she'll love it ... just remember the little things go along way Smile.
DGreatPronKing
That's so sweet.
mk12327
Not sure how much does it reflects your actual feelings deep down and how much originality you put into it, but this letter or note will definitely be able to brighten up the day of your love one.
guggs
Keep it and look back on it after you've been married 10 years - you'll realise what a load of nonsense it was.
VaMp1rmk
its good to be in love ... good luck with your girl mate...
icesuga
WOW MAN! =D Very Happy boy, i love this!!! u gotta write another 1 similar for my girl! i suck at writing these romantic notes!

your letter = 10/10

if i got 1 of those, it'll make my day =O
chatrack
Hi,

I think/fear i am starting to love some one !!

What are the real symptoms of being in love ? Confused
andysart380
i think thats great. I've never been the best writer in my own opinion. I Cant spell too great and cant make things flow. I'm not telling you that you did the best job either but what you've said sounds deep and sincere, and whom-ever this girl is shes extremely lucky to have somebody to care about her the way you do. It's a shame to say that even though a lot of guys ( including myself ) may feel this way about a woman, he never has the courage to tell her. Don't hold out on sending her this letter, and don't be embarrassed about having strong emotions, it's hard to come by these days.
todabeat
very cool.

on a personal note, i write music
im a rapper, and ive made love songs and all
right now im married to the love of my life
we have been together for only a year
but ive never wrote anything for her

she never asked why
but the thing is that right now it doesnt feel right
and i told her like a week ago
that i WILL write her a song
but once we have been together for about 5 year

so the song can have more meaning
but she was cool about it.,
hehehe
so she says Rolling Eyes
shamankiing
so sweet a! love it... i think i can write one for my girlfren if i got one! haha...
furtasacra
That was lovely, especially if you actually MEAN it. If a man I was feeling loverly about sent me a message like that, I would turn into a big gooey puddle... and that's not easily accomplished, I'm a cynical little witch.
SkyWalker59
According to me love can not be measured in any terms that you can't tell that you that boy/girl this much. It's a feeling which one have for opposite sex which is only feel by some one. Love can't be showed by buying expensive gifts and etc whatever u get for him/her to make him/her happy. Love it Can't be tell to one by only 3 words "I love You". If u did not respect the one you love or by whom u are being loved. One should be at time of need if he/she can't help his/her lover then i think it's not love it's only lust or infectuation(i can't remember the right word).
FunDa
Good one. Wrote one for Valentine's Day ???

She will definitely love it.
tingkagol
furtasacra wrote:
That was lovely, especially if you actually MEAN it. If a man I was feeling loverly about sent me a message like that, I would turn into a big gooey puddle... and that's not easily accomplished, I'm a cynical little witch.

I bet it has a lot to do with who sends them. Men usually lie to get women to bed.
gh0strec0n_legit
Sounds real sweet. I write letters to my girlfriend all the time, girls love that kind of stuff.
airh3ad
wow very romantic and sweet.
rogue_skydragon
this is undoutedly the most romantic thing i've read in a while
dreamchaser
It's Sweet and Romantic. Hope that feelings don't fade for you guys.
zacky
BrWa wrote:
The amount I love you is out of this world. No one in this whole universe could tell you how much I love you.
When I am with you my emotions go crazy. Sitting in my bed those hours at a time are the best times of my life

Every day i spend with you is the best day of my life. Nothing in this whole wide world could make my days being with you any better. I also think that you are the most amazing person, the way your eyes look at me before we kiss
are the best things I ever look at, your smile after i make you laugh brightens up my day, and than there is the love you give me, makes me the happiest guy alive.

To be with you is all i want, and i would give anything to be with you forever. The love we got is the greatest you can ever get. Nothing will be able to ruin this love, because our love is to strong to be ruined.

not bad.. Great stuffs! I wish the best of you...
menino
Its quite nice. Am sure she will be moved by it.

Let us know how she responded.

Good luck.
microsnitch
you're really in-love, aren't you? thats cool
macky
BrWa wrote:

I love what you said, that's really sweet. I hope that you will live happily ever after forever.
paskifire
Cheeeeeeeeesssy! you should give it to her
todabeat
nice
jpayee
those who have time writing bothers a lot. you can talk to her directly and share a lot of thing
jilbs
BrWa wrote:

aha! there you are, only thing i need to make luscious spaghetti.

Send it. she'll love it. Most girls find cheezy letters like this so romantic. Smile
Your girl will make a smile with no artist can ever capture by brush.
ankitdatashn
Nicely written, hope it comes back with a positive reply... Smile
macky
every girl dream of a man that she will be in love forever... that is so sweet... precise and concise

words..nice one!. Very Happy
chic4u03
really..sweet messages...