FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Throwing the hat in on the 2016 Presidential Election

J_Roberts81
My fellow Americans. My name is Justin Roberts. I am hear to tell you the I will be running for the President of the United States of America in 2016 as an Independent. I will be 35 at the time of the election. I know most of you will say that I'm too young and inexperienced to win. I do not have any political experience, but what I do have is the ability to listen. Listen to the people's voice. For way too long our government has ignored us. They don't care for the "average Joe." Well I do care. In fact, I am the "average Joe." Let's take the fault I've mentioned above. Who does have the experience to be President for the first time? No one that's who! Until you get into office you can't have the experience. All you can do is learn as you go. With the help of my cabinet, advisor's, and you, the American people, I will listen to the needs of the people. Not the needs of big business. I will not discriminate because of political affiliations. I will welcome anybody with the proper qualifications into my cabinet. I don't have a lot of money, so I will be doing all/most of my campaigning via the Internet so expect to hear more from me in the future. Thank you for your time.

Justin Roberts
Vrythramax
I doubt you can do any worse than the last few guys to hold the job.

Good Luck!
spring567
Does is take effect ? I don't think so.
missdixy
goodluck -- and sorry, but i never vote for any independent candidates!
deanhills
J_Roberts81 wrote:
My fellow Americans. My name is Justin Roberts. I am hear to tell you the I will be running for the President of the United States of America in 2016 as an Independent. I will be 35 at the time of the election. I know most of you will say that I'm too young and inexperienced to win. I do not have any political experience, but what I do have is the ability to listen. Listen to the people's voice. For way too long our government has ignored us. They don't care for the "average Joe." Well I do care. In fact, I am the "average Joe." Let's take the fault I've mentioned above. Who does have the experience to be President for the first time? No one that's who! Until you get into office you can't have the experience. All you can do is learn as you go. With the help of my cabinet, advisor's, and you, the American people, I will listen to the needs of the people. Not the needs of big business. I will not discriminate because of political affiliations. I will welcome anybody with the proper qualifications into my cabinet. I don't have a lot of money, so I will be doing all/most of my campaigning via the Internet so expect to hear more from me in the future. Thank you for your time.

Justin Roberts
Well you speak the lingo, but what are your qualifications? And is this spam? You say you will be campaigning on the Internet, I would have imagined that you would have set up a Website with all your information in it as your posting is very short on specifics.
JessieF
Good luck, but you won't get my vote if there's a libertarian running. Wink
And I also would suggest getting a website. If you're serious, and can only campaign on the web, then you may as well start now. Even without experience you can tell everyone where you stand on issues and you can start learning about politics and economics. If you start early, and if you get the people standing behind you, you can get donations. Wink
rvec
moved to Politics

This move is part of rvec's big general chat cleanup
ocalhoun
J_Roberts81 wrote:
but what I do have is the ability to listen. Listen to the people's voice.

So, in other words, you'll be as fickle as the public, and (by proxy) just as controlled by the media?

And if you have no views of your own you want to impose upon the country (not a bad thing if it's what's best), then why are you running?