FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

"burn notice"

Pepperfan
Hey how many of you are watching Burn Notice on USA Network? http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/

If you ask me it is the coolest and smartest show going right now. You can see some clips and full episodes over at http://www.hulu.com/burn-notice .

Charles
brokenadvice
I've been watching for a while. I like that the storyline works on several levels. There is the client of the week, the reoccurring bad guys, and then the people who burned him. I just hope USA posts the episodes online a bit sooner. And did I mention Bruce Campbell?
Pepperfan
I got turned on to Burn Notice late, half way through the second season. But it wasn't a big deal at that point because www.Hulu.com had the entire first season and all of the second season up to that point. I am a little pissed that they are now only having a small time frame that it is on the website.

Charles
silverdown
It's not the best show in the world, but it does give a perspective view of stuff that can and might be happening to spy around the world..... Think about it , that could be you!
snowboardalliance
I started watching a couple of weeks ago when it was on after House (which I've been getting into lately). I really liked it. It's pretty funny for a spy show, just really like how the main character is so good at acting like an idiot but actually tricking the bad guys.
kriszara
It is a well done, smart spy show and I like it for that.
The characters are great, the dialogue is good and the problem of the week keeps it entertaining.

On a similar note, has anyone checked out Leverage on TNT?
They are about to start their 2nd season.

Great cast, great stories. There is a little bit of the feeling that they always win because they are the good guys, but a fun show none the less.
Enterprise
It's kind of repetitive, and honestly I don't know how long it can run before people get tired of the plot never advancing. I mean yes, some things have changed, there's always a new "bad guy" and each season has its own general theme or goal, but what happens each episode ultimately boils down to the same thing. But, I watch it every week. So obviously, it has something good or I wouldn't keep coming back to it. Maybe it's just the whole *cool* factor of "spy" stuff, I don't know, but I do like the characters, and would eventually like it to have a proper ending instead of people losing interest and it ending with a final cliffhanger like Crossing Jordan did.