FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


mamal meat or fishy flesh?






which do you prefer
meat is meaty
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
fish is fishy
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
I like to challenge my immune system and taunt death by not consuming animals
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
I bet all animals are tastey when prepared well.
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

gonzo
Which food stuff do you consume most offen:

the meat of a mamal

or the flesh of a fish?



http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=titl7yr.gif
carlokes
I like everything and i eat everythinng from meat to fish to vegetables to fruit.
I just refuse to eat product that i know that their preparation cause a lot of pain to the animal (besides the normal killing process of for instance a cow or a pig), for instante fois de gras !!!

DONT EAT FOIS DE GRAS !!!

Check on the internet for the atttrocities that they do to the ducks.
royke5
Vertel mij niet dat er iets lekkerder is dan een lekker biefstukje
psycosquirrel
Well... Fish is good... Meat is good... Just about any kind of flesh will make a good meal. I don't like the prospect of killing creatures for food, but that is why God put them on the earth for us (well, that and companionship).
Nameless
Lol, animals are made for friendship and for killing and eating.

I eat meat more than fish, since there are more types of cheap meat than there are cheap fish. Besides, fish is not as tasty. But all animals taste good charcoaled... er, BBQed.
gonzo
Nameless wrote:
BBQed.


just don't put sauce on a steak!


And there's a big difference between an animal experiencing pain per se, and inflicting pain on an animal for pain's sake. animals have zero rights, and therefore have no right to life as people do.
Emo_Core
nothing better then a rare steak with some fat on it mmmmmmm
gonzo
Emo_Core wrote:
nothing better then a rare steak with some fat on it mmmmmmm



Just past bloody... mmmmmm

pass the salt
ashen
Hmm... I think fish is more healty than meat...
gonzo
ashen wrote:
Hmm... I think fish is more healty than meat...


do fish have fat? Wink I prefer flavorful fat! But there's no reason one cannot eat meat and be healthy (since it's essential to your diet)
Emo_Core
gonzo wrote:
ashen wrote:
Hmm... I think fish is more healty than meat...


do fish have fat? Wink I prefer flavorful fat! But there's no reason one cannot eat meat and be healthy (since it's essential to your diet)


what he said...
Nameless
gonzo wrote:
Nameless wrote:
BBQed.


just don't put sauce on a steak!


And there's a big difference between an animal experiencing pain per se, and inflicting pain on an animal for pain's sake. animals have zero rights, and therefore have no right to life as people do.


That's a bit harsh. Why shouldn't animals have any rights? I think animals have the same rights as humans, and vice versa. So why do I still love eating animals...? Because they'd do the same in the reverse situation! Survival of the fitest!
Rico
Why has this thread not been locked?
fpsaddict
I prefer meat of a mammal, because it is more nutritius, tastes nicer and smells nicer.
Beef > * tbh
eggg
Hmm... I actually get most of my meat in the form of chicken. Beef doesn't really agree with my stomach, pork doesn't agree with my taste buds, and fish doesn't agree with my distaste for mercury.

It's pretty funny to say animals don't have rights. People only have rights because some people decided, once upon a time, that they should, and now some people with badges and guns enforce them. A bear has the right to kill you. Why? Because a bear can decide it has that right, and then enforce that decision by killing and eating you. Justice, sweet justice.

Also, it's inaccurate to say that meat is essential to the diet. It's perfectly possible to have a balanced diet without eating meat. There is no nutrient in flesh that is not available in a plant. Hemp seed, actually, is an excellent source of protein.
David_Pardy
I love red meat, I love fish, I love chicken. All is good!

It is very DIFFICULT to have a balanced diet without consuming meat and the healthiest people eat suitable quantities of fish, chicken and beef while balancing with the required fruit and veggie intake.


As far as animal rights are concerned... Animals have the right to love a happy and healthy life and I disagree with animal cruelty on any level, but that's not going to stop me enjoying a steak for dinner. It hasn't yet.
Related topics
Vegetarianism
Yo mama so fat...
Report claims red meat alters DNA
Give me a HOLLA if you are a fervent agnostic!
How long can we live?
The Bible and Eating Meat
sms jokes
sms jokes
Abortion or Murder?
Bird Meat- Can We Eat?
Veganism
Re-Incarnation
Human Beings derived from Monkey
Aliens and meat
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.