FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can Negative points limit be -30 ?

Cliffer
we know most of softwares free use version is 30 days limit. so,Can Negative points limit be -30 ?
rvec
most of the time you'll keep your hosting for a lot longer. People that lose hosting before or on -30 mostly have less than 20 quality posts and have been a member for less than a month. Most other users will at least keep their hosting to -30.

Note that hosting accounts are not deleted automaticly and that account creators and admins delete hosting when they think the use has been inactive for too long and/or does not add anything to the community.
AftershockVibe
Also, since the maximum number of points you can have is 45, you actually have a 45 days trial until you're even below zero!

Given you also get an extra 20 or so negative points (== days) on top of that, I think you've easily got two months there.

Cool
Cliffer
it means i have 65 days in all ? that would be good!
but in the email the system sent to me,told me that account would be canceled if the point was -10.
AftershockVibe
Cliffer wrote:
it means i have 65 days in all ? that would be good!
but in the email the system sent to me,told me that account would be canceled if the point was -10.

Well... Bondings can cancel accounts below -10(*) but he's said before he only ever really does this if the space is needed. Rvec has it on the head.

(*) Well, technically he can do this any time he wants as he's under no obligation.