FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How is everyone today?

How are you today?
Good :3
92%
 92%  [ 13 ]
Don't feel so good =/
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Leave me alone!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Ryox
Today, actually tomorrow is my "Final." Day of highschool than on June 15th 2009, I begin a 2 week cource at Mt. Hood community collage for a "Paid." Summer job, hopefully it goes through perfectly since I was eligebel for it.

Anyways at School (Today & Tomorrow) I get to get off doing my classes and we are going to have two fun days of school life. ^^; My friend graduated two weeks, Friday and I saw her before she went to her aunts. I'm really excited that her mother made her stay in school, she has really bad disablities and can't do things herself, and she trips alot because of her disability. Sad, I know. but it has to be that way! =/

(FORGIVE ME OF MY BAD SPELLING!) X(
standready
I'm just crap-tacular!
Ryox
Awh, okay..

Eh! I just passed out and didn't realize I was sleeping wrong. wow. lol...

I passed out around 5pm, I wasn't tired at all! WTH lol...
Helios
Can someone explain to me the point of this topic (i.e give me a good reason not to lock it) ?

Ryox, this isn't a chat. Discussion boards don't work like chats. You don't post everything here, like: "now I'm going to the toilet...", "now I passed out..." etc etc
goutha
Helios wrote:
You don't post everything here, like: "now I'm going to the toilet...", "now I passed out..." etc etc

For that, use Twitter.

Helios, I think that you should close this topic.
SpellcasterDX
There's no "okay" option, so I chose good. Today was good, but it could've been better. I personally feel alright. Not great, not bad, but okay.
Fatality
My day has been good so far. My days are pretty busy now. I work during the day and then have college classes at night. I sure do miss the high school days when I had a lot more time to myself.

Oh well we all have to grow up and make a living some time don't we. Razz
mrcool
ugh...quite busy with my online marketing, doing household chores and enjoying my ice cream while using frihost again...im just back...sooo busy for a few months....need a lot of work and catching up frihost again...
tony
Wow; I was not expecting those poll results. Ha - everyone is so happy! Wow, it's a happy joyful day Smile Smile

(I should make that move :p)
czarulit
i've been being bored by some tv programmes so far, so you know. and I haven't eaten breakfast yet. yeah, another alone-at-home holiday... Rolling Eyes
Ghost900
I am good since it just rained and now I get to not work but then again I have to work tomorrow so it doesn't matter much I guess.

I personally don't see what this topic is all about though. Confused
Vrythramax
Helios wrote:
Can someone explain to me the point of this topic (i.e give me a good reason not to lock it) ?

Ryox, this isn't a chat. Discussion boards don't work like chats. You don't post everything here, like: "now I'm going to the toilet...", "now I passed out..." etc etc

My brother is exactly right...and that gives me a good reason to call this topic -locked-