FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Funny Television Advertisements

Gael_Knightley
Yesterday I saw a really really funny advertisement on the television!

It was of a company called Parle which was marketing sugarfree biscuits called Lite Bonbons.

The film opens on a butler welcoming someone inside. A product shot, and the bonbons are soon popping into open mouths. Cut to a ballerina who is waiting for her class to commence. The surprise element in the class is a group of Sumo wrestlers, who were the ones to eat the bonbons.

The class dances to a soft, romantic Bollywoodesque tune (the music is reminiscent of Yash Chopra’s movies, and has been compiled by composer, Sameer Uddin). The ad concludes on a pack shot and the heavyweights going about the ballet lesson with ease, doing passes and pirouettes without breaking into a sweat.

Click here to see it!

Please post any funny television advertisements that you might have seen.
Solon_Poledourus
Some TV ads are just brilliant. Here is one I think is classic.

OOPS! haha...
deanhills
I like this one. Pepsi Commercial. The Interview. Thought it was a good idea as well. Wonder whether someone tried this technique! Laughing
Solon_Poledourus
deanhills wrote:
I like this one. Pepsi Commercial. The Interview. Thought it was a good idea as well. Wonder whether someone tried this technique! Laughing
Sort of reminds me of Fight Club. And in today's economy, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody tries this.
Solon_Poledourus
I was a bartender a long time ago. It was a fun job, great money, always surrounded by attractive females with impaired judgment... Times were good.

But there were times that I hated it. I'm not sure this little video is a commercial(I think it's part of a series of comedy shorts), but I ran across it on YouTube, and I had to share it. I have done similar things, but never executed them quite as well as this guy. Enjoy.
misha9090
Hahaha SmileSmileSmile very Funny!
desonium
I saw this advertisement on the television it is very funny Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOvoO6eQDms
Vladalf
These budweiser adds allways crack me. Here's one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQk5weAjjwI.
Vlad
rvec
moved to Movies and Television

This move is part of rvec's big general chat cleanup
wanshishusheng
Absolutely funny it is,sometimes I hate ads,but some of them really interest me……
Rajiev
Very helarious guys .
Thsnk for the share

NAICE
deanhills
Looks actually as though the wrestlers have lost some weight! Not so sure I liked the Parle one. I would rather have liked to see the ballerina wrestling the wrestlers Smile
Vrythramax
deanhills wrote:
I would rather have liked to see the ballerina wrestling the wrestlers Smile

Shocked

whoa...now there's a mental picture I didn't need! I kinda thought the whole ballerina thing was kinda cute...far fetched, but cute anyway.
binsmyth
The indian ads are really hillarious.
There is one I can remember now is the cadbury ad with gorilla in Australia.
It is really hilarious