You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Buying a New Domain

Hi guys

I am thinking of buying a new domain ".com"

so please tell me from where shud I buy.

I am thinking of

what do u say?

and also can i host my website thru frihost?
the most cheapest lowest most inexpensive :-p
is buying from
Tasadduq Khan
If you want to buy good domain. It will cost you upto 8.75 $ paypal.
You should buy it from
They are masters. Very Happy
I stronly recommend buying from They will never spam you. Additionally, if you buy their domains by proxy service you'll never be WHOIS spammed.

Right now has domains for

when you buy with a domains by proxy account. It's also listed as "make private"

Did you know that when you register a domain, your name, address, email address and phone number are immediately made available to anyone who wants to see them? That’s right. Your personal information is exposed 24 hours a day, everyday, to anyone, anywhere.
You have the power to change this. With a private ("unlisted") registration through Domains By Proxy® (our affiliate company), registering a domain name doesn't mean sacrificing your privacy.

* Your new or existing domain is registered in the name of Domains By Proxy -- so their information is made public -- not yours.
* You retain full benefits of domain registration. You can cancel, sell, renew, or transfer your domain; set-up name servers for your domain; and resolve disputes involving your domain.
* The patent-pending registration and email handling systems let you manage and control all postal mail and email addressed to the domain you have registered, as well as the domain's contact information.
* And your domain registration is safe -- it's insured against loss by guarant

The only downside is their new, apparently liberalist exceptions policy which includes:

• Abusive
• Obscene
• Racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; or
• Involve hate crimes

Abusive is waaaaay too subjective. If I say something offensive to liberalists, which is quite often, I might fall into that category. When I rip on faggots I might become guilty of a "hate" crime. oh no.

private registration is $9. And $2 for domain. It's a good deal.
Can try Yahoo domain. Is a Good Choice.
This is an old old thread. I believe anyone looking for a new domain anme around now can look for tips in this thread: