FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How do you calculate the forum points?





Cliffer
anybody knows the details?
saratdear
As far as I know, Bondings has not told the exact post content to point ratio. The highest amount of points you can receive for a post is 5.
rvec
its minimal 1 point, maximal 5 points per posts depending on the number of characters in a post.
Cliffer
rvec wrote:
its minimal 1 point, maximal 5 points per posts depending on the number of characters in a post.



how much number of characters is the max for 5 points? and one character can get 1 point?
[/i]
rvec
please don't double post.
And I don't know how much you get per character, but just make a couple of posts and you'll find out how much you need to get 5 points.
Cliffer
rvec wrote:
please don't double post.
And I don't know how much you get per character, but just make a couple of posts and you'll find out how much you need to get 5 points.


eeh? weird. i didn't double post ah. maybe i replied sb with similar answer to you?
i don't know how much i get per character,i didn't do it. everytime i post the point is different.i just say an example,how much for per character you set it in your system admin center. the system should have setting up for it,i guess. has it? if not,how do you set up the point in the system admin center? may i know?
rvec
you get 0.0044 points and frih$ per character. I tested that by editing a post and adding 1 character. Only Bondings has access to the admin panel.
tchaunt
Wow, the points accumulate that fast? I would've never guessed that the points would be so low per character considering how often I get 5 point/frih$ posts.
Vrythramax
Cliffer wrote:
eeh? weird. i didn't double post ah. maybe i replied sb with similar answer to you?
i don't know how much i get per character,i didn't do it. everytime i post the point is different.i just say an example,how much for per character you set it in your system admin center. the system should have setting up for it,i guess. has it? if not,how do you set up the point in the system admin center? may i know?


The point/cash system is based on a module for phpBB called Cashmod, it is not part of a default installation of the software. Last I knew of the module was not compatable with some newer versions of phpBB...but I could certainly be wrong about that as it's been sometime since I had my own forum. And yes, you can set the amount per character, post, topic, replies, etc.
ocalhoun
rvec wrote:
you get 0.0044 points and frih$ per character. I tested that by editing a post and adding 1 character. Only Bondings has access to the admin panel.

It isn't that simple.
I know that including bbcode will improve points far more than the characters of it alone.
I think I heard that the use of punctuation marks and spaces also helps greatly.
Related topics
Just a couple of questions
Points.
Changements to the Points/frih$ system (Discuss)
let's start
RuneHQ FAQ Manager, Mr Smith Aboard
Displaying Forum points while logging....
Where can i locate FANTASTICO?
finally free domain no adds
Frih$ scheme?
www.hydrolight.frih.net
20 frih$ for good Ideas
1000+ Frih$ - Php Forum Points Project
points
Forum suggestion
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Frihost Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.