FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

V for Vendetta

deanhills
Anyone seen "V for Vendetta" movie with Natalie Portland? This was really a fantastic "action packed" movie. The kind that got my attention completely. A spectacular movie and both "V" (Hugo Weaving) and Evey (Natalie Portland) acted really good in it. Not a boring moment in it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434409/
sondosia
I love that movie too. I've seen it several times and I always pick up on something new each time I watch it again. It can be a bit overwhelming, though, with all the effects and action.
Skye001
V for Vendetta is one for every DVD collector to have in their collection, EPIC film.
guissmo
These are one of the movies you have to watch more than once to get. Unfortunately for me, I only had the opportunity to watch it once. Maybe I should go for a second time.
TomS
Hm. I missed it when it was in theatres. I think I'll just go and get the DVD.
crimson_aria
at first, the only reason I watched the movie was because of Natalie Portman. I love her. after watching, I totally loved it and no longer just because of her. i love the story. It dealt with many society issues. It's an awesome film.