FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PokerTracker

Tony The Tiger
Does anyone use PokerTracker. I have upgraded to v3.00 beta 27.2 (PT3) from 2.17.03j (PT2). I am astounded that PT3 does not recognize all my tournament summaries from 2005. It barely recognizes 80% of my tournament summaries. This means that I can not graph my results from back then. I submitted a sample of a tournament summary that the software recognizes and one that it doesn't and does not. They appear to be formatted identically to me. This seems really odd to me.
Tony The Tiger
They just released a new beta testing version. I can not get the new version to install on my computer. Their technical support has instructed me to disable all spyware and anti-virus protection to install their software. I am not sure I should do this. I have told them I am uncomfortable doing it and would rather that they install it for me remotely. They keep sending me more detailed instructions on how to do what they originally suggested.