FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kicked out while I am logged in to Frihost

deanhills
I've just had something happening again, that has not happened for a great number of months. I got kicked out of Frihost, but Frihost still thought I was logged in. So of course I had to battle to get back in. Almost impossible. Hope I will stay in for this posting at least. For the last few sessions in the last three weeks I have been kicked out completely periodically, but I thought it was the Forums going dead for a few minutes at a time. I would try and get back but it usually takes minutes to succeed. The latter down time not regularly, usually not more than once per session, and my sessions are usually quite long. Just worried now that being kicked out while Frihost still thinks I'm logged in is back, as that is a difficult one to get past and usually takes many numerous tries to succeed to get back in again.

Edit: Couple of hours after. The above only happened once to me in this round. Am crossing my fingers, but hopefully it was a one-off. Smile

After the above, I did get kicked out the normal way once so far. I.e. blank screen with note that no access can be found to database. I then waited a few minutes and could get in again.
Bondings
I'll try to investigate these problems and find the cause (and a solution). The problem is though, that I'm probably asleep when most of the problems occur.
cr3ativ3
Bondings wrote:
I'll try to investigate these problems and find the cause (and a solution). The problem is though, that I'm probably asleep when most of the problems occur.

That's the joy of living on the opposite side of the world than the majority of your users.

Very Happy
Bondings
That's indeed a problem.

I have been quite busy lately, so I wasn't able to visit Frihost often the last few days or try to solve the problem. However I rarely if ever have the problems you mention so unfortunately it won't be easy to solve.