FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boston Legal

deanhills
I really like this TV series - Boston Legal. Anybody else who likes it too? My favourite characters are Danny Crane (William Shattner) and Alan Shore (James Spader). I like their friendship, also enjoy their court cases and winning them all the time. Some hilarious scenes as well. A nice relaxing tongue-in-the cheek show.
metalfreek
Boston legal is a good program. I enjoy it too.
joe_042293
Denny Crane, not Danny.

And yes, I thoroughly enjoyed the show, too. Very clever, fantastic dialogue, just the right amount of fourth-wall breaking and lampshading. I was sad when it ended, and I'm kind of hoping for a spin-off.

Alan Shore, Denny Crane and Shirley Schmidt had great chemistry together, I really loved all their interactions.

The series finale is great.
deanhills
joe_042293 wrote:
Denny Crane, not Danny.

And yes, I thoroughly enjoyed the show, too. Very clever, fantastic dialogue, just the right amount of fourth-wall breaking and lampshading. I was sad when it ended, and I'm kind of hoping for a spin-off.

Alan Shore, Denny Crane and Shirley Schmidt had great chemistry together, I really loved all their interactions.

The series finale is great.
Hopefully they will get something new up and running again. Good part of being so far behind the current series is that there are quite a number of episodes to look forward to. Series finale would be really sad though. But I guess everything good has to come to an end sooner or later, otherwise it gets stale.
TomS
It was not burned out, yet.
Sure. Everything has to come to an end, but with Boston Legal it was far too early Sad

Boston Legal made me laugh. The way Alan talked and all the jokes.
I was stunned how eloquent alan was and turned everything around by convincing everyone with his words of wisdom. And also Denny's way of tank-attack. Haha. Everyone is impressed, when Denny just says his name Very Happy

Boston Legal is one of my three favourite TV-series ever. It's sad that it's over.