FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can You Read This ?

izcool
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh ? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt ! Tahts so cool !

(One of my other friends online sent that to me, very freaky isn't it ?). Wink

- Mike.
Nameless
What? Is there some kind of reason I shouldn't be able to read it?
kuroneko
that would be awesome if i didn't already know that...lol
lockwolf
Seen it but its still pretty cool
gonzo
Suerly but conitous usgae mihgt impiar yuor raednig sklils
Tasadduq Khan
Yo I have seeen this already. But it is really cool.
I have read once that a human mind reads only the first and last word so those words should be on their right place.
But it is fun reading this paragraph. Smile
gonzo
Yo green is nice
wistom
i can read this, but i dont know why they make the words like this, is they spelling has wrong, or they just want to tell somebody something. The speling in some rule, does it means something.
gonzo
wistom wrote:
i can read this, but i dont know why they make the words like this

It's interesting to see how the mind works. As long as the edges of the words are correct the middle letter assortment can be munged.
DimAce
Old joke. ...but I can read this Smile
VicTor
It's wokrnig vrey well eevn if yuo are not a enilgsh navite !
tidruG
gonzo wrote:
I arege. Let's mkae a pdegle to slepl wdros rghit wneehver we can. :wnik: (Hmm... misspelling wink caused the smiley not to display. I guess humans are smarter than computers are after all Razz)
gh0stface
I can read it, but man does it make my head hurt trying to do so.
dionet
tidruG wrote:
gonzo wrote:
I arege. Let's mkae a pdegle to slepl wdros rghit wneehver we can. :wnik: (Hmm... misspelling wink caused the smiley not to display. I guess humans are smarter than computers are after all Razz)

Lol, of course :wnik: don´t work... Laughing

I like very much this joke, but in some languages don´t work...
In Portuguese work!
johnabraham
hehe, surprisingly i could...
psycosquirrel
Interesting. I did not know about that...

I simply looked at it and started reading it unconciousily; very interesting.

The human mind is an amazing thing with complexity that we never will be able to fully comprehend.
Zibé
I've already seen a text like that, but in french...
it's funny.

The most funny is that it was my mathematics teacher who
showed to the class a text like that. He said that the first and the
last letter of the word have to be at the same place, but the other letters
can be everywhere ( in the word of course... Mr. Green )... strange Confused
zaith
Seen it millions of times, not that amazing...
ryang
that is awsome
not like leet

1337 1s -|-0 |-|/-\|2|) -|-0 |_|/\/|)3|2s-|-/-\/\/|)

if you can read that....
Very Happy

cambridge comes up with a lot of stuff
altho i wish i still didnt have to learn english in school who cares who i spell if thats true
i certainly dont...
and no one should care

hw god i sple
a i rit?
grief
lol, I've seen it so many times...

It still takes a while to understand, it's not immediate like correct spelling.
shwetanshu
cool
Nameless
ryang wrote:
that is awsome
not like leet

1337 1s -|-0 |-|/-\|2|) -|-0 |_|/\/|)3|2s-|-/-\/\/|)

if you can read that....
Very Happy

cambridge comes up with a lot of stuff
altho i wish i still didnt have to learn english in school who cares who i spell if thats true
i certainly dont...
and no one should care

hw god i sple
a i rit?

Wow. I just read that leet bit with no troubles whatsoever. I think I have officially become a net nerd. *shudder*
Rico
Leaves me a tad nauseated I’m afraid, but amazing how fast your brain works though. If we could just get to make the darn thing work that efficiently in all spectrums of our experience. Imagine being able to recite the dictionary of every language from cover to cover or understand physics the why Einstein had or have perfect pitch and color theory and be able to invent a cure for cancer with the stuff you have in your kitchen. Hmmm . . . What’s the statistic, we only use 20% of our brain, or is it even less?
Hunterseaker
I allready knew this trick. tho its very cool, it works in every lanquage and it work and even when english isnt your mother tounge you can read it very easy. I dont understand the reason of correct spelling anymore Wink
Rico
Hunterseaker wrote:
I allready knew this trick. tho its very cool, it works in every lanquage and it work and even when english isnt your mother tounge you can read it very easy. I dont understand the reason of correct spelling anymore Wink

Makes you wonder why we have spelling rules at all, actually. Or as we say here at the arse end of Africa . . . ek sé bru.
godam64
it really easy to read.
i think you must add !@#$%^&*()_+-=,./?><;'":][}{ characters on all words to boost up the level of difficulty. Laughing
have some fun Smile
fpsaddict
Yeah I can read that, it's amazing what your mind can do ^_^
albusa
you only need the first and the last character, lkie taht you can raed isnt it?
albusa
so we can make a new law.
the order of the letters dont affect the word !!!
Loghete
Yeah, seen it a lot of times... Though theres a little more in your text.

phaonmneal

I didn't get that to any word. Probably because I don't know it in English...
scotty
I've seen this sort of thing before but I honestly didn't realise what was wrong with the writing until the second line!
jasmine
yea I have seen this a couple of times and it never fails to amaze me Very Happy
reddishblue
Rico wrote:
Leaves me a tad nauseated I’m afraid, but amazing how fast your brain works though. If we could just get to make the darn thing work that efficiently in all spectrums of our experience. Imagine being able to recite the dictionary of every language from cover to cover or understand physics the why Einstein had or have perfect pitch and color theory and be able to invent a cure for cancer with the stuff you have in your kitchen. Hmmm . . . What’s the statistic, we only use 20% of our brain, or is it even less?

Rico you loon you dug up a long dead topic that should have been cast into the endless darkness of frihost did you go back to like the first page to find this Confused
secret_soul
I showed something similar to that to my English teacher last year after far too many spelling tests.... I'll never forget the look on her face Smile
saratdear
I could read it too. Maybe not properly the first time, but after a second try, i could read it. Now that brings a question to my mind. If the human brain can really read a word if the first and last letters are in the correct place, then if we get a jumbled word, no matter however long and tough it might be, if the first and last letters are correct you could still read it?
OutlawSpirit
ye... its crazy but i could read it all
Josso
I saw this a while back in an email, it's pretty cool stuff. They always have these nutty research projects done by universities, it makes me wonder what people actually DO at universities Laughing
Petee
Yeah, I've already seen this before, but it is still really cool (at least I think so). It's amazing how you can read it quite easily. I should show this to my English teachers and see what they say about it Razz
eggg
Loghete wrote:
Yeah, seen it a lot of times... Though theres a little more in your text.

phaonmneal

I didn't get that to any word. Probably because I don't know it in English...

Phenomenal!

I read most of the words with no problem. However, one word took me a second...

"arege"

I had to think for a second to realize the vowels should be switched around to make "agree." Maybe the human mind tends to think in syllables too?
mceejaydee
Tahts aosweem Surprised I think I messed up. I remember I read about that a long time ago. Pretty cool.
Srs2388
Yep I can read it just fine no trouble at all... I have seen it somewhere before though Smile
tijn01
Cool, I had never seen it befor, amazing how easy it is to read, it takes no more effort compared to normal English. Maybe that's the reason why so many spelling mistakes are made :P , nobody can distinguish right from wrong
guissmo
I've seen that millions of times. Rolling Eyes
LethcanAernis
Very cool! i spell bad myself so I'm used to read text that myself Smile
Manofgames
ive heard about htta years ago, basicaly, because were so clever, our brains can work out the sentance as we read it Very Happy

Another reason why we rule the planet.... Smile
Vrythramax
I'm going to side with reddishblue...this is an old topic and should be trashed as spam.

-closed-