FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Workstation service reason 2250 (0x8CA) The service Stops

maker
" Workstation serves because of 2250 (0x8CA) to turn on the daily record of the incident, find wrong message the following until computer is managed The service mistake stops " ,In addition has also found the wrong source is the incident information of workstation, unable to load RDR apparatus driver. It is unable to load MRxSmb apparatus driver. MRxSmb is SMB small-scale heavy directional device with safe SMB function in Windows.

I solve so: Two file mrxsmb.syses and nwrdr.sys finding windows\system32\driver under this catalogue from other machines. Then cover one's own machine, restart the problem to solve
Pepperfan
maker,

Sorry, but with out more information I doubt that anyone will be able to help much.

Perhaps you could let us know what OS you are running. Clearly it is a NT based computer but it could be any thing from Windows NT 4.0 with no service packs to Windows 7. Also please let us know if there is any pattern to when the errors are happening and finally have you upgraded or installed anything recently.

Charles
Raidation
@Pepperfan: The OS is obviously Windows. Wink

Could you tell us what version of Windows it is? I sort of doubt it's XP.