FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

forums

BlacknRaven
Can you get diffrent forums because these ones are kinda weird and confusing to me and maybe more members of frihost.
deanhills
BlacknRaven wrote:
Can you get diffrent forums because these ones are kinda weird and confusing to me and maybe more members of frihost.
What is weird and confusing about the forums? Perhaps you need to spend some time with them to get to know them a little better? Smile
Magion
The forums are actually pretty cool and more well organized. Your most likely used to the traditional invision free forums. Its the same comcept except its not a list, its icons and easier to locate than a list.
Vrythramax
BlacknRaven wrote:

How do you mean "wierd" and "confusing"? Are you talking about the forum topics or the forum software?
BlacknRaven
no its relly just kinda diffrent to me but i bet if i stick around i will get use to it i guess.
but yea these are not foums i've ever seen.
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-106889.html
-close-