FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why do terrorist kill innocent people?

Bannik
simple question me and a friend discussed, why do terrorist kill innocent people?

in particualr i wish too discuss terrorists who fallow islam (or say they do), i am asking particulary about islam not because i hate islam or want too make fun of you etc i am just curious how can Islam fallowers who I am sure know that in the Quaran it specifically states that killing innocent even non muslims means DEATH.

how can people brainwash them so badly

also why havent the Ayatollah of islam (shiaar i believe) just condemed al queda and all terrorist of 9/11 and 7/7 and other attacks for their cruel actions, wouldnt it stop most muslims from being brainwashed.......and if they havent why do we still deal politically and economically with them...they need us as much as we need them for example if europe us and all other countries condememd islamic countries (Ayatollahs) for their action and stop trade etc, those countries would suffer just as us.....they would have too fall in line or something along those lines

just curious, i am not familiar with islam (just a bit) so if i made a mistake please correct me and in no way am i trying too offend anyone, if i did please forgive me.

oh and Indi is GOD
deanhills
Bannik wrote:
oh and Indi is GOD
This is the best part of the posting and really precious, I also like the signature .... Laughing Laughing If you want an answer from God however you will have to post this question in the Philosophy and Religion Forum.
medesignz
They attack innocent people to make the guilty parties act...
Bannik
deanhills wrote:
Bannik wrote:
oh and Indi is GOD
This is the best part of the posting and really precious, I also like the signature .... Laughing Laughing If you want an answer from God however you will have to post this question in the Philosophy and Religion Forum.

I show indi nothing but love yet i recieve silence Crying or Very sad but i am dedicated and will not falter for indi is the one and only the chosen the one too lead us too the e-heaven.

oh and alabama has a town called Intercourse how fricking cool is that
medesignz
Can you show me the way to Myanus?
Solon_Poledourus
Bannik wrote:
oh and Indi is GOD
You hero-worship somebody on an internet forum?
deanhills wrote:
I think it's the saddest part of the post. Hero-worshiping someone on an internet forum, calling them "GOD", is just kind of... desperate.

At any rate... I don't think the answer to the original question is an easy one. It's one of those cases where political decisions are being made, and religion is being used to create an atmosphere of zealots to carry out those political decisions. There is alot more to it, but that's a very simplified version.
deanhills
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
Bannik wrote:
oh and Indi is GOD
You hero-worship somebody on an internet forum?
deanhills wrote:
I think it's the saddest part of the post. Hero-worshiping someone on an internet forum, calling them "GOD", is just kind of... desperate.
Come off it Solon. I am sure Bannik was using it in a "tongue in cheek" humoristic way and I played along with him. I can't imagine he was serious about this ... Laughing

Solon_Poledourus wrote:
At any rate... I don't think the answer to the original question is an easy one. It's one of those cases where political decisions are being made, and religion is being used to create an atmosphere of zealots to carry out those political decisions. There is alot more to it, but that's a very simplified version.
I still think this topic should be moved to the Philosophy and Religion Forum.
truespeed
deanhills wrote:
Bannik wrote:
oh and Indi is GOD

In our create a religion thread,we should build a new religion around indi. He already has one follower,another 11 and he will have enough for a supper...................or a football team.

medesignz wrote:
Can you show me the way to Myanus?

Will Amarillo do?
Solon_Poledourus
deanhills wrote:
Come off it Solon. I am sure Bannik was using it in a "tongue in cheek" humoristic way and I played along with him. I can't imagine he was serious about this ...
My sarcasm doesn't come off as well in print as I would like. Maybe it's my lack of emoticons.
deanhills
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Come off it Solon. I am sure Bannik was using it in a "tongue in cheek" humoristic way and I played along with him. I can't imagine he was serious about this ...
My sarcasm doesn't come off as well in print as I would like. Maybe it's my lack of emoticons.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Awesome! You almost got me there Laughing What a relief!