FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Terminator 4 (Salvation)

Denvis
Some friends are asking me to watch it. Has anybody here seen it before? The trailor seems alright but to be honest, no terminator is terminator without arnold swarchenegger.
sheedatali
Denvis wrote:
Some friends are asking me to watch it. Has anybody here seen it before? The trailor seems alright but to be honest, no terminator is terminator without arnold swarchenegger.

There is lot of hype about it, I personally want to watch it. I hope it is good as advertised.
r4inm4ker
It's a pretty good movie actually, but you need to watch 1 2 3 first (or re-watch it if you've forgotten the stories), otherwise it's quite hard to understand, because it referred a lot of things from previous series.
snowboardalliance
Yeah it's a good continuation of the story, but not quite as good as the older movies. Worth watching though.
anakin_skyrunner
What I've heard it's better than no. 3, but not as good as the first two movies. If you're a fan of violent scenes that are full of bullets, go and watch it Wink
Zaini711
Good one, a balance movies between action, storyline and effect. Everything is so balance and not just some mindless action that we normally exepected from McG. But I do agree that it is good, but not necessary, to watch or recap the 1st and 2nd movies as a lot of reference point to these two movies.

A nice and entertaining movie overall. Watch it on the big screen......
slashnburn99
Termintor 1 Great, not sure about others, the new Terminator has got to be better than Terminator 3
Asis
fist one without arnold , can't wait to see it Very Happy
defecto
I just watched this movie on Monday!... I think that its was very interesting... I feel that Arnold could have had a bigger roll in the movie... he was only in it for about five or ten mins.... I like the terminators.. I think that they have advanced alot and had some sick technology.

I give the movie from 1 - 10 : 7

Its worth watching.. but I do like the first and second one alot better.
lethaltriad
Still havent had a chance to watch this but all of my friends that have seen it said its really good, not sure if it will be as good as parts 1 and 2 but it definately looks better than 3. Gonna try see it before wednesday
jabce85
it's a good movie to see.. it's got the action and everything looks fairly realistic regarding the cg and everything such as that..
PleoMaster
Ermm I would disagree on half of the posts in this thread. It was a big disappointment to the terminator series. It was better than I thought but i would never watch it again.

The only good thing about it was the special effects and the cast list.
Enterprise
I loved Anton Yelchin in this movie. That's about all I loved. Rewatching the older movies, I'm surprised that T4 is the same series, it's just not on par at all. I really hope for the best for any future terminators, I do love the whole idea behind the movies, but they need better writers or something.
tukun
PleoMaster wrote:
Ermm I would disagree on half of the posts in this thread. It was a big disappointment to the terminator series. It was better than I thought but i would never watch it again.

The only good thing about it was the special effects and the cast list.

arnold was there in terminator for small time, terminator is one of the great movies
the human being known as resistance in terminator 4, fight against machines and the leader of it john corner was the commerder of the resistance the story is not so simple a one more machine was send from future for the saving human race u should watch it i will recommend u to download subtitle you will really enjoy it
menino
Terminator 4 - Salvation was good.
The first 3 were being about being based on earth where terminators comae from the future, but the 4th part is about the future, or a time in the future, where terminators reigned.

Still, its good to watch. I really enjoyed it.