FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Valkerie - Tom Cruise

deanhills
I started a DVD - Valkerie - last night and selected it because the main actor was Tom Cruise, but WOW! thumbs down. I did not watch the end of it and gave up within about half an hour of watching utter nonsense. I am so disappointed in him as well as an actor. I did not recognize Tom Cruise's energy at all. I would not even give it one star. As a war movie it failed too. Half-baked plot, with no real suspense for me, no action. Even the filming was sub-standard for me. Such as the scene where he and his family had to go into their basement when they were bombing Berlin, and the record with the Valkerie music started to play by itself again, silly nonsense. What a waste of time! Twisted Evil
slashnburn99
havent seen it yet on my list
deanhills
slashnburn99 wrote:
havent seen it yet on my list
Would take it off the list if you are a Tom Cruise fan, as it will be very disappointing for you. I'm sure Tom Cruise would like to strike it off his list too Smile
ravikanth
Is it so bad? I was just about to watch it. Thanks for saving my time Smile
deanhills
ravikanth wrote:
Is it so bad? I was just about to watch it. Thanks for saving my time Smile
For me it was that bad. Usually Tom Cruise is always energetic in his movies with a special spark, but this one was very dead.